FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 83

strangerr:

So what should Tantrik do, he does not want to learn, he's as stubborn as ... What can you advise?)

Well, maybe he should read Williams again, I've probably already read it for the twenty-third time ))))) you can also send him to work at a construction site, chiefly to relieve brain )))) I'm after 12 hours of layout when I do not gather anything automatically buy and all is well )))).

emotraid:

Maybe he should read Williams again, I've probably been reading it for the twenty-second time )))) Maybe he could get a part-time job at a construction site, to relieve his mind )))) I buy after 12 hours of layout when I do not assemble anything and everything is OK ))))
A real trader trades only 5% of his free time, and 95% of that time he is busy with other things. But for that a typical trader needs about 2-3 years to study, digest the sea of information, and then he'll be happy. So my friendly advice once the deposit is well risen. then stop and re-evaluate your trading and back to battle ... like this

According to the latest decisions of the party of the Uncontroversial, the following is the layout of the TVD:

SEVER11:
A real trader trades only 5% of his free time, and 95% of the time he does other things. You have to study for 2-3 years, digest a lot of information, and then you will be happy. So my friendly advice once the deposit is well risen. then stop and re-evaluate your trading and back to battle ... like this

yep... almost memorized it by heart already... the market is the only way to become a pro... i can't believe it... to become a pro, act and think for yourself, you are a predator who buys when there are good opportunities caused by lots of "bad news" ))))

emotraid:

Mm-hmm... almost memorised by heart already... always follow the facts if you are sure of them, never accept explanations of other people. To become a pro, act and think for yourself, you are a predator who buys when there are good opportunities caused by lots of "bad news" ))))

It's all bullshit))))

artikul:

all this is bullshit ))))

I see)))) it's easier for you to zig zag the trend degrees and go from overnight to overlap)))) or do you have a new thermometer? )))))

Nesradamus:

According to the latest decisions of the party of the Uncontroversial, the following is the layout of the TVD:

That's the way I see it. I think, but far from certain. And yet I bought a small lot, well, and a network of pending orders. Anything, I'll take it to breakeven. I might even put a stop...

emotraid:

I see)))) it's easier for you to zig zag the trend degrees and go from overhang to overlap)))) or do you have a new thermometer? )))))

It's rubbish because it's impossible to put this sentence into practice )))) The "good opportunities" look especially vague ))))

And if you think of yourself as a predator, there will always be guys who will pinch your tail one day )))

artikul:

(Bollocks, because it's impossible to put this maxim into practice )))) Especially "good opportunities" look foggy ))))

read a book and you'll understand why they're good)))) it's the thermo-industrial fog you're after ... scalping, always on the lookout ))))