FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 78

I'm actually flattered that Tuntrick put me in the same line as Stranger )))) growing up !!! )))))

solar:
what's up? kiddies, investors and cool pappers .... let's troll for europe's weakness ? ))))

You're all trolling, your brother Ishim already has no reason to go to his mother's place in Bobruisk(

strangerr:

You keep trolling, your brother Ishim already has no reason to go to his mother in Bobruisk(

I am hoarse, I have expressed my strictly personal opinion that no weakness is out of the question, all the measures taken by the European Union are right.

emotraid:
I'm actually flattered that Tuntrick put me in the same line as Stranger )))) growing up !!! )))))
they'll drive you crazy - you'll be looking for a 4th job, you won't hear anything until afterwards - well yes!, here's....

emotraid:

It's more like he's going down, he's already started looking for someone to blame for his screw ups, 4 options so far: you, me, your work and mine))))

solar:

I am quietly freaking out, I have stated my strictly personal opinion that weakness is out of the question, all the measures taken by the EU are correct.
These guys are in charge... - The masses - everything aligns itself at the last moment.

On the 12th, the German Constitutional Court will make its contribution to the Eura. We wait until Wednesday...

So when's the pullback??? 1.28 already... Oh, man...

It's been a long time since it shot like that... And the rest is pulling in... I've caught a herd of moose already :(

strangerr:

More like he's falling down, already started looking for someone to blame for his hang-ups, 4 options so far: you, me, your job and mine))))

Ishim:
they will drive you to the brink - you'll look for the 4th job, you won't hear anything until afterwards - well yes!, here's....

Anything like that to show for today? No? So, let's keep our mouths shut and pack the chumaydan, the train to Bobruisk is waiting))))

I just took the last three from the story, buy from 2588, I'm too lazy to even take a screenshot)))