FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 692

Dimka-novitsek:

And there's nothing to write... Wait, what the hell!

Locke from Mobilich )))) Tested thing )))) In a month, a month and a half everything will be back ))))

On which forum does this mobilist rothink?

chikist:
What forum does this mobile guy think he's on?

He used to be here before he got too drunk )))) Now he consults only on Skype ))))

artikul:

Locke from Mobilich )))) Tested thing )))) In a month, a month and a half everything will be back ))))

Yes, you should, or in 100 points or a little more, there will be no free margins! That's for me, and the Chekist advice will not help! However, I'm not going to wait for the moment I go up - the deposit will go up again, maybe even several times, I hope!

I want to go down! Twelve sell positions are scattered, even though with 0.2 lot.

Dimka-novitsek:

Yes, you should, or in 100 points or more there won't be any margin left! That's for me, and the Chekist's advice will not help! However, I will not just wait till the bull run upwards, the deposit will go up, maybe even several times, I hope!

I hope not to go up yet, but do not miss the turning )))).

Price may return to current selling levels very soon )))) Maybe you shouldn't be so stubborn. ))) Maybe it's better to accept the loss so as not to lose everything? )))

Thank you!!!

I'm in the lochs. Good night!

And on top of that, a network of 12 buy traps!