FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 694

emotraid:

I'm in trouble... I got it, but it's not like I snorted at you)))

Do I remind you that much of a bear? )))

artikul:
Good morning everyone )))) Immediate expectations for the EUR are for a no-holds-barred uptrend )))))

I doubt there will not be a pullback from 2580, but if there is not, I will not be disappointed))))

artikul:

Do I remind you that much of a bear? )))

Nah... you remind me of a circus magician ))))

strangerr:

I doubt there will be no pullback from 2580, but if there isn't, I won't be disappointed)))

Everything is relative )))) Your brother Ishim does not consider 23.6 to be a pullback at all ))))

artikul:

Everything is relative )))) Your brother Ishim does not consider 23.6 a kickback at all, for example ))))

Brother Ishim is harsh)))

strangerr:

Brother Ishim is harsh)))

But seriously, I do not see where the rollback may ))))) Therefore write - bounce back ))))

emotraid:

Nah... you remind me of a circus magician ))))

At least you're not a clown.))

artikul:

At least not a clown)))

We could fall from the April high... with a bang ))) What the hell is a clown? You're like Yermak on the Forex market )))

emotraid:

We can easily drop from the April high ... with a bang ))) What the hell is a clown? You're like Yermak on the Forex market )))

According to brokerage house data the sellers-buyers balance on the EUR is the same as the day before yesterday))) Why do market makers move the price down, to their detriment? )))