FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 689

solar:

I'm a conservative )))) a day is a profit, or a day is a moose... in the morning again, no need for me to correct nightly bad sleep.... I don't want to, don't even try to convince me.
I agree with this. Normal trade, the main thing at the end of the month to be in the +:)

somby:
I agree with that. The main thing is to be on the plus side at the end of the month:)

I understand them - because I've been working too much anyway. So, as many people, so many opinions)))

that's it... closed my bai and moose on the quid -en ))))

strangerr:

If so, when it's all lyrics, there is a specific situation here and now, and it must be taken into account. Buyers will leave and I will not buy, and even more so I will not share, but for now they are there and it is a fact.
At 1.35 the volumes of climax levels on trades have not indicated, by any chance?

went to rest - growth until Thursday, but tomorrow is going to be fun ))))

solar:

And yet the growth, who are more heavily loaded - hold positions, and I understand them - because I've been working hard as it is. So as many people as there are opinions )))
My depo can withstand a move to 1.34. I hope it does not come to that :)

solar:

went to rest - growth until Thursday, but tomorrow will be fun ))))

Just finished talking and then bang on ))))

I see the point in selling big.

The fairy tale almost came true. Fib at 111.8. Above at 123.6 we'll hit the trend line

Serg51:
I see the point in selling big.

here and now? no way ))))