FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 685

Here's the kicker )))) a beer and you'll forget all about it ))))

somby:
_ so you can write its software model?
No, you can't. In addition to price movements, there is a lot to describe, which is almost indescribable.

Sdimm:
You're on fire :))) a beer and you'll forget all about it ))))
It's the vodka that gets them going :)

maladroit:
The vodka got them turned on :)

It's all right to be philosophical after a soda. It begs for it)))

DmitriyN:
No, you can't. In addition to price movements, there is a lot to describe, which is almost indescribable.
But if everything is fair, the FOREX should only bring together buyers and sellers! Or am I wrong?

alex_r:
If there are two thousand contracts in demand, where will the price go?

if there are for example 2000 contracts for sale, they will go 1 point below the 1000 contracts for purchase, they will be satisfied and will go lower until they are satisfied with another 1000 contracts ..... if there are no buyers for 100 pips, they will pass them. the opposite is true

alex_r:

The combination of transactions using mathematical operations for a certain criterion (time interval, volume) at the output will be represented as a distribution of volume for each price - it is a cluster. A price chart represented in the form of clusters is called a cluster chart.

Look at the CME and see volumes on ticks, sellers, buyers... People have given a finished product. Where is the doubt?

Then explain why with a minus delta there were hikes upwards:?

Here's a look at the 21 August 15 min chart at 22:15 hrs time, there at -629 went up.

somby:
But if everything is fair, the FOREX should only bring buyers and sellers together! Or am I wrong?
Ask Russian dealers...)))

solar:

if there are 2000 contracts for example to sell, then they will go to meet their buys for example by 1 pip 1000 contracts to buy, they will meet them and go lower until they meet another 1000 contracts .... if there are no buyers for 100 pips, they will pass them. the opposite is true

why don't you try it yourself?))) let's talk about work)))

somby:
But if everything is fair, the FOREX should only bring buyers and sellers together! Or am I wrong?

I'm afraid not)))