FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 693

Dimka-novitsek:
And on top of that, a network of 12 buy traps!

Awesome balance and equity below the plinth in the future ))))

nexter:

cool)))) and the next move?...people want a show)))

Brother Ishim, ay, I'll sell you some for 2580 today, I'll be fixing some)

said it clearly yesterday...waiting for a profit ))))

Vizard:
clearly said yesterday...waiting for a profit ))))

Not a good wait)))

"The text of the protocol was very clear, suggesting that additional stimulus would be implemented after all, and it would happen quite soon. Expectations of stimulus measures were present in the market, but they were pushed back into the uncertain future. Therefore the text of the instruction came as a surprise to the market, saying that it could happen much earlier. Hence such reaction of dollar," Jens Nordwig, head of currency research at Nomura Holdings in New York, commented on the situation. Let's repeat, according to the minutes of FOMC meeting of August 1: Many members of the Committee consider that additional monetary stimulation will be justified in the short term at absence of steady rates of economic recovery".

The next meeting of the US Federal Open Market Committee will be held on September 12/13. Market reaction to the publication of the minutes is unequivocal, reflecting expectations of a new round of quantitative easing in September. However, the economic statistics published to date since the conclusion of the meeting on 1 August do not look so unambiguous. According to July's labour market report, the American economy created 163,000 new jobs this month. That's a pretty good figure. But June's employment increase was revised up from 80,000 to 64,000 jobs. And the 2-year average is no longer as positive (read more about the US labour market report for July). Retail sales and industrial production in the USA, which were already released after the August meeting, were very positive. The real estate market numbers came in line with expectations, in other words they did not flash as positive but were not outright weak either. However, there were also weak figures.

Therefore, from the point of view of economic statistics, which is where the Fed is directing market observers who want to determine for themselves the prospects of monetary stimulus measures, it is impossible to make a definite conclusion that QE3 will definitely take place . The August labour market report (in which the July figures may be subject to revision, by the way) and some other key statistics that will be published in time for the Fed to make its decision in this matter, will already clarify the situation. As for the market reaction, it really wanted a move. It got an excuse in the form of FOMC minutes and realised the move, satisfying its need. The EUR/USD move up on Wednesday, and by and large on Tuesday, is a "move for life" move, i.e. a move for the sake of a move and not a trend start point

strangerr:

I didn't wait long enough))))

waited from the sea of weather without sipoptics' forecasts.... went to Samara and woke up in Tula )))) in the second 9 carriage )))

Good morning everyone )))) Immediate expectations for the EUR are for a no-holds-barred uptrend )))))

artikul:
Good morning everyone )))) Immediate expectations for the EUR are for a no-holds-barred uptrend )))))

bad... infected, but it's not like I was sniffing at you))))