FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 341

OlegTs:
he won't have to jump over the fence?)

he's more likely to have to flee from me ))) a skinny little bespectacled guy, polite to the point of hiccups... I'll bear it, knowledge is light! ignorance is a moose! ))))

OlegTs:
And who wrote their TOR, those highly paid traders? After that, the computers will trade))

There are high-frequency bots that drive the price ))))

OlegTs:
And who wrote their TOR, those highly paid traders? After that, the computers would trade))

If I had a lot of information about filling orders and open interest, then the ToR would be obscenely simple. It's all about high-frequency and that's it.

OlegTs:
And who wrote their TOR, those highly paid traders? After that, the computers will trade))
in June-July the news was that the bot bought quid expensive and sold them cheap by mistake from a trader ... so...

rigc:
in June/July the news was that the bot bought quid expensive and sold them cheap by mistake from some trader... so...

somewhere they posted statistics that forex bots are 70% traders and the number is growing

rigc:
in June/July the news was that the bot bought quid expensive and sold them cheap by mistake from some trader... so...
So far people's mistakes are cooler. I assure you.

rigc:
http://www.rb.ru/article/sboy-birjevogo-robota-za-dve-minuty-prichinil-ubytok-na-43-mln/6966667.html

Something we don't want to break down... Eh!

Sdimm:

I saw some statistics posted somewhere that 70% of bots in forex are trading now and the number is growing
Let them trade, if only there were more frequent power outages, then they would trade:)

Gizmo:
Let them trade, but if there were more frequent power outages, they would trade:)

there's your mythical doll for you ))))