FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 393

Reshetov:
If the pindos want to drop gold below 1600, the baiters will be in for a world of hurt.
Back down to 1.21, forget it, wherever gold goes.

margaret:
Just a second, my good man! Where the FA didn't work? What are you talking about? At Draghi's speech it went off!
I have been waiting for this rise since saturday. so i think the rise was timed to coincide with the speech! (he will not say - I packed a suitcase and am going to emigrate to Mexico)))). Hi!

margaret:
Just a second, my good man! Where the FA didn't work? What are you talking about? At Draghi's speech it went off!
I am not going to argue, I do not care at what performance it went off, it was just a preparation, and the comrade was used to make everything logical, I think that under different circumstances, under the same performance nothing would have happened. But that is my personal opinion.

margaret:

Then, don't forget the timing of the news, they will chew this information up, revise it and who knows what will happen tomorrow, a downside update is not out of the question... And a significant one at that...

Draghi's latest commentary

The European Central Bank(ECB) will do whatever is necessary to preserve the eurozone and the European currency, regulator chief Mario Draghi said.

"Within its mandate, the ECB is ready to do whatever it takes to preserve the euro. And that will be enough. The euro is indestructible," Draghi said.

In his view, the currency union's economy is far more stable and robust than is commonly believed. He said there has been progress on many issues in the last six months, and he considers outcomes of the last EU summit to be particularly productive.

Draghi also said that fighting against high returns on debt of the Eurozone countries is a direct competence of the ECB, as this is what prevents normal operation of the single currency area.

In this backdrop, the European currency gained 1.3 percent against the U.S. dollar to 1.23, rebounding from two-year lows. Against the yen, the euro gained 1.317% to 96.17.

No Bernanke today... And in seven minutes the Treasury Secretary Mr Geithner (or Somebody say Geithner) will take the stage.

strangerr:

Don't feel bad, brother Ishim, you'll get out of it somehow. Maybe go to 2150-60 and cover the sells.
We won't go there, the sell is at 1.2302

Ishim:
I've been waiting for this growth since saturday. so i think they've adjusted the growth time to the performance! (well he's not going to say - i packed a suitcase emigrating to mexico )))). Hi!
Hi! The growth should have been there - it was clear last week... Especially when Romanov said we should only sell, it was immediately clear that we should buy. Draghi's comments are not enough for good growth... we need more evidence that Europe is OK + americans have to show tomorrow that their GDP is not plummeting...

margaret:
Especially when Romanov said we should only sell, it was immediately clear that we should buy.
That five. bull's-eye :))))

margaret:
Hi! The growth was supposed to be there - it was clear last week... Especially when Romanov said that we should only sell, it was immediately clear that we should buy. Well, what Draghi said is not enough for good growth, we need other facts that everything is OK in Europe + the Amerians have to show tomorrow that their GDP is not falling

The price is really trying to push!