Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 8

ratnasambhava:

I suggest another name for this thread: "Trading Psychology, Exotericism, Esotericism and the Search for Meaning".

"Trading psychology, exoteric trading, esoteric trading and the search for the meaning of trading".

Zhunko:

"Trading psychology, exoteric trading, esoteric trading and the search for the meaning of trading"
It's generally good, but "search for the meaning of trading" is not clear.

Aleksander:

Yep... how about that... a big depot is needed... FIGU... you have to start with a LITTLE DEPO... like here:

you think he worked with one lot? use your brain... Maybe it's not about systems, but about proper money management?

I totally agree that you have to start with a small deposit and build it up through money management. In this case, I mean reinvesting, not positive MO through lot manipulation. I believe it is easier to start in this way, from the point of view of "trading psychology". Of course, I am not denying here the legitimate positive IR due to lot manipulation.

Freud:

Try biolocation) For example, a nut on a string. On one website, a girl did it for fun, and the result was almost 100% guessing.

You hold the "device" and ask: "Will the price go up?" If the device moves, you buy it. Then you ask, "Should I close the position?"

And so on).

Zhunko:

"Psychology of Trading, Exotericism of Trading, Esotericism of Trading and the Search for the Meaning of Trading".

No, I think this looks like a fixation on trading. Of course, there is no one to please. If we look at the above it will mean that any topics referring to esoterics or psychology but not dealing directly with trading will be considered as off-topic. But in fact all of them may be related to it one way or another in some general sense. It goes something like this.

You could also, for example, put more trading in the title:

"Psychology, mysticism and paradoxes of trading, as well as exotericism, esotericism and their meaning in trading"

Rorschach:

Try using biolocation). For instance, a nut on a string. On one site, a girl did it for fun, and the result was almost 100% guessing.

You hold the 'gauge' and ask: "Will the price go up?" If the gauge moves, you buy. Then you can ask, "Should I close the position?"

And so on).

not funny(((.

Rorschach:

Try to use biolocation) For example, a nut on a thread. On one website, a girl did it for fun, and the result was almost 100% guessing.

You hold the 'gauge' and ask: "Will the price go up?" If the gauge moves, you buy. Then you can ask, "Should I close the position?"

And so on and so on.)

Whose device did she tie the nut to?

Imagine, you come to the girl, everything is going right, and then she starts winding thread on the device and gets a big nut.

Rorschach:

...If the appliance gets going, you buy it. ...

Ah, youth, youth. The device moves by itself...

No one predicts goals in dreams?

))))

Look up biolocation and loitering. even border guards in the U.S. use it.