Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 26

Aleksander, Zhunko:
How can you explain the fact that a person often wakes up a minute or two before the alarm clock rings? Coincidence?
I mean, maybe the alarm clock can be set so that one wakes up and closes/opens a deal :)

you can... I usually take a nap before the nonfarms... I can see where the price is going to go...

DmitriyN:
How can you explain the fact that a person often wakes up a minute or two before the alarm clock rings? Coincidence?
I mean, maybe the alarm clock can be set so that one wakes up and closes/opens a deal :)
In my experience - in fact, the alarm clock has never woken me up... In my experience, it never woke me up. It's something out of the realm of sitting down and writing things out on paper in the form of a fait accompli - it works for Carbo too.

DmitriyN:
I mean, maybe the alarm clock can be activated in such a way that a trader wakes up and closes/opens a position :)

I haven't used an alarm clock in about 20 years. Somehow I manage to wake up on time. I sleep when I feel like it, though. Not on a schedule.

When I was a manual trader myself, I noticed that I always wake up on time. I.e. if you wake up, you should look through the terminal. There is usually a signal to open or to close.

I wonder if the first persons of the country are protected in the astral (or wherever)?

Rorschach:
Protecting. Yeltsin was defended for sure. Do a search for "Rogozin Georgievich".

Rorschach:
I wonder if the first persons of the country are protected in the astral (or wherever)?
Monroe wrote about this in his stories.

Just imagine if such things are used and known about, how "unrealistic" things are in development. That's how you can wake up and find that World War 3 has passed in your sleep.

>

Good film!

I can reassure you :-) All these bad tricks on a man are only possible if he has psychoblocks. Only God does not have them. You should strive for that state.

The fewer psychoblocks, the less chance you have of being manipulated, and you can manipulate others yourself.