Humour - page 20

Mischek2:

You took money from people and are going to give it back with a long look and a kind word.

So he explained to people that sooner or later it might fall apart - and people understand that... and if it falls apart, they won't ask for their money back.

jelizavettka:
So he explained to people that sooner or later it might fall apart - and people understand that... and if it falls apart, they won't ask for their money back.

Yeah, in theory. Right now they agree not to ask for it. But when it starts, they'll feel sorry for their hard-earned money. There is bound to be information that other titans are still paying, etc. etc.

They go on the internet and the old videos and spells - WE PAY

That's it.

It doesn't take long to fly off the fifth floor.

Misha, there's already a ruble a kilo in these racket on every corner. Just remember, March's ostentatious "planting" alone is worth it. So??? Where is the collapse? Where are the crowds of runaway CEOs and defrauded depositors?

All there is is media chatter. Not even so much chatter, but a "fart".

Maximum risk = maximum return, just like the tailrace. Only by legally giving up the blood money does the "depositor" get a hypothetical opportunity to "raise" it.

Whoever is incapable of doing so, because of their rigid mindset, has a "fuck off" in the old fashioned way.

moskitman:

Misha, there's already a ruble a kilo in these racket on every corner. Just remember, March's ostentatious "planting" alone is worth it. So??? Where is the collapse? Where are the crowds of runaway CEOs and defrauded depositors?

All there is is media chatter. Not even so much chatter, but a "fart".

Maximum risk = maximum return, just like the tailrace. Only by legally giving up the blood money does the "depositor" get a hypothetical opportunity to "raise" it.

Whoever is unable to do so, because of their rigid mindset, increases their "...uy" in the old fashioned way.

There have not been any shouhers. I realise that in this day and age, you don't need maths to work in the Admin. But everything depends on it and the payments won't start due to mathematical reasons.

Karochi, Sklichasofsky... You obviously don't know what to say and are wiggling towards abmundance again.

well, someday they will, i admit. when people really run out of money.

and until then it's oooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh....

moskitman:

Karochi, Sklichasofsky... You obviously don't know what to say and are wiggling towards abmundance again.

well, someday they will, i admit. when people really run out of money.

and until then it's oooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh....

As a memento.

Mischek2:

To recollect.

Yes for heaven's sake, I wrote "we'll see" once before and I was right, so here we go again.

moskitman:

Yes for heaven's sake, I wrote "we'll see" once before and I was right, so we'll see again.

Mischek2:

Good night, mate.

I'm taking my wife out tomorrow for some rags, medical supplies again... to pick up some blunt scissors for a friend. ;)

moskitman:

good night, friend.

I'm taking my wife out tomorrow for some rags, medical supplies again... to pick up some blunt scissors for a friend. ;)

))