Humour - page 53

drknn:
Hey, good for you :))) You should have thought of making such a gif :)
Sync & corrections by honeybunny ....

- Let's beat schizophrenia together! - I thought.
A Ukrainian returns from the zoo, where he went to look at a yak. My brother-in-law asks:
- How was it?
- Well, how was it? Yak yak yak...
- Your husband is a long-distance sailor, you see him a week a year, how can you stand it?
- A week?
- You're being unfriendly and rude today. Are you having pre or post-menstrual syndrome?
- Vémét-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!
- What's the difference between a traffic cop and an elephant?
- In terms of eating, the elephant is ahead; in terms of drinking, it's 50/50; but in terms of shitting, it's the elephant.
Moscow, 2013.
A driver on the road, braking sharply, to a pedestrian: "Dear, please come in, I'll wait! "
Pedestrian: "It's OK! You go ahead, I'm in no hurry!"
Grannies on the bench: "Look, Petrovna, how the people have improved since the law on free arms trade was introduced!"
A girl was standing at the bus stop with a long thin white cigarette in her mouth and rummaging through her pockets. The girl stared at the idiot who lit the lighter for three seconds with round eyes.

The girl who posed for an Alionka chocolate wrapper. 40 years later.

Everyone knows the famous Alionka chocolate bar. But not everyone knows from whom the iconic cover was drawn. A photograph was selected of the daughter of artist Aleksandr Mikhailovich Guerinas, who worked at the factory and took part in designing the wrapper. The photo was taken by her father when Elena Gerinas (also Alionka) was 8 months old. Krasny Oktyabr factory chose it for the design of the packaging of Alionka chocolate.

eyepiece

New chip from Draghi - Put the bull on the horns! :)

>

Rorschach:

New chip from Draghi - Put the bull on the horns! :)

Also about bulls...

"Get up quick!"