Humour - page 19

Nibbler:

Comment on the MMM-2011 video:
- Three months ago I put <censor> on MMM. Was 16cm, now it's 25cm! Thanks a lot!

(c) bashorg

Great! Exactly. Those who gave a fuck about mmm a few months ago have the same fuck then as they do now.

it was the only sub on the topic - humour.

moskitman:

Personally, I see the subject of your indignation as a self-help fund: today you helped, tomorrow you will be helped.

Yeah. I wonder if on the fourth of the month, the payments don't start, and on the fifth it becomes clear that this is it, and on the sixth they come to you as a tenant for money, how will you help them out?

You gonna sell your car or something? How exactly are you gonna help them out? Specifically

Freud:

Look who you are writing to, what morality, look at his profile...... it is stupid to expect that a man will change his mind if he has already fallen to this morality, and this is his direct income, he as one of the zeros is very interested in demagogy on this subject .

it's a cheap way to keep his ears open for this crap on the forum.... in case anyone is persuaded by further personal rantings.... He probably already has texts ready for such cases, so he does not constantly repeat himself in private)).

О! Valerik Pushkin showed up, the balloon dog. How's it going, Mr. Frodo? Did you find the key to the tail-end? Never give up, look for new dead ends!

A typical text I do not have, I have everything simpler - I send people money, and they, seeing that everything is honest and really works, make new contributions. (and showed his tongue)

moskitman:

(and showed his tongue)

A grown man, an employee of the Administration . Oh, man. This is how we live.

Mischek2:
О! Misha! Have you seen a football?

moskitman:
Oh! Misha! Have you seen a football?

I have.

So how are you going to do it?

Mischek2:

Yeah. I wonder, if on the fourth of the month, the payments don't start, and on the fifth, it's all over, and on the sixth they come to you as a tenant for money, how will you help them out?

You gonna sell your car or something? How exactly are you gonna help them out? Specifically

with a long look and a kind word.

When they do, we'll talk about it, but in the meantime, if you pay, they carry you, if they carry you, you pay.

moskitman:

with a long look and a kind word.

No shit. You took money from people and you're going to give it back with a long look and a kind word.

Oh, they'll give you a look. Couple or three times. You won't be able to see further than a drip. And the sweet words... caress

I took from people??? No shit... When did I do that? I didn't take anything from anyone and I'm not going to!

Well, if anyone wants to transfer the money themselves, you're welcome - no conditions, guarantees or promises.

You send the money, write a waiver and the time is up...

such nonsense...

moskitman:

I took from people??? No shit... When did I do that? I didn't take anything from anyone and I don't intend to!

Well, if anyone wants to transfer it, please do so without any conditions, guarantees or promises.

Yeah. So you're already pissed. It's more interesting this time. The rank-and-file depositor will come to the tenant for his money, and so on upwards.

That is, even at the slightest public murmur about the actual failure to pay or delays in one place, all these millennials, etc., having decided that this is it, started, will go away even at the opportunity to still pay in their area.

Mosquito, you should look for an IV stand in medical equipment.