What is the average length of time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex?

I understand that such statistics are nowhere, and even if they were, all the same for each different happens differently.

Read once a branch and came across a post Prival, the date late 2008, so he started his search in the forum in 2007 and as he found his "granalnoe" for 1.5 years by 2009.

So in the post from the branch he wrote the following about himself -

1. "The principle of scientific certainty". There is no such principle, this is from the field of "Blessed is he who believes".
  2. I know probability theory. So Fibonacci does not guess anything - they are just numbers. It is you who are trying to guess. And you have to know how to count too. 0.5x5:10=0.25.
  3. That's right, you should observe your states better with the help of an experienced psychologist.
  4. At the expense of outlook one may argue who has it better.
  5. Skills of a teacher. I also have all the same as the head of the department of informatics when I was moonlighting and all the quantitative indicators I know and know how to apply + have their own methods.
  6. I use the computer at a sys. admin level.
  7. I have nerves of steel wire. Passed special training, my main profession - military.
  8. I have higher education, my Candidate of Technical Science and I've been working in Forex for about 10 years.

I was surprised at the last point. Judging by his posts, he is not a novice in mathematics and knows matcad like the back of his hand.

He achieved his results in 1-1.5 years. What about the other 7-8 years?

Does a person with such a good knowledge and experience spend so much time on searching through a meaningless pile of techniques lying on the Internet?

My knowledge in science is much more modest, but even I had enough time for 2-3 years to finally give up that rubbish they write and completely change my attitude to analysis, realizing that without multicurrency and searches inside cluster initially there is nothing to do.

Why does this happen in general, people seem to be very well scientifically savvy, what is it - a riddled brain with standards, or is it an attempt to try everything on those methods that exist

1. We do not know (we can only speculate, based on what Prival-a says) that the man found the grail. It is quite possible that the man just gave it all up and waved goodbye.

2. The only copy (even in case of its success) is not an indicator that one can earn something from Forex.

3. Regarding Prival (now that you brought it up), a very large baggage of knowledge, and if it took 10 years with this baggage, then mere mortals (not ktn-am), such as I, for example, do there nothing.

IMHO forex is for people with exorbitantly high egos. Banks with huge staffs of mathematicians, programmers, of course they are no match for them. Forex is a new gold rush, there are no winners, and even if there are, they are not sitting on forums ...

trollolo:

... But even I had enough time for 2-3 years to give up completely on the nonsense they write and change my attitude to analysis, realising that without multicurrency and searching within the cluster initially there is nothing to do at all.

Don't take for granted, because you will most likely have to change your attitude to multicurrency as well) It will pass, as wise Solomon said).

ask:

1. We do not know (we can only speculate, based on what Prival-a says) that the man found the grail. It is quite possible that the man just gave it all up and waved goodbye.

2. The only copy (even in case of its success) is not an indicator that one can earn something from Forex.

3. Regarding Prival (now that you brought it up), a very large baggage of knowledge, and if it took 10 years with this baggage, then mere mortals (not ktn-am), such as myself, for example, do there nothing.

IMHO forex is for people with exorbitantly high egos. Banks with huge staffs of mathematicians, programmers, of course they are no match for them. Forex is a new gold rush, there are no winners, and even if there are, they do not sit on forums ...

1- No, it's not, and that's not the point.

2 - I don't understand what you are doing in the Forex market if you think that you cannot get anything (if I understand you correctly).

3 - Perhaps, it is time to experience and make mistakes and draw conclusions from mistakes, and it seems to me that there is a certain blurring of scientific stereotypes that prevents you from looking at it from a different angle.

Of course, it is difficult for loners to compete with all the power of the mathematician-programmers staff and computing resources of funds. there is a struggle for ping speed and calculation algorithms that reduce the load on calculations, and increase of computational power.

Our task is how to get a piece of this struggle between the giants, if you like - a way to get in tune with their interests and actions.

OnGoing:
Don't take for granted, because you may have to change your attitude towards multicurrency as well) It will pass, like the wise Solomon said).

Why should it (the attitude) change? I think it would be foolish to judge a system by its individual parts, so it may not change without multicurrency.

trollolo:

In any system, I think it is foolish to judge a currency by its individual components, so there is no multi-currency system.

What do you think one currency owes its movement to the other?

That there is a correlation is clear. The question is whether we can predict the future.

OnGoing:

What do you think one currency owes its movement to the other?

That there is a correlation is clear. The question is whether we can make predictions about the future from it.

One currency does not owe one another. But every bank, country, and the world has a basket that serves to surprise the value of capital.
2. Why do we need a forecast of the future when what matters is the current state of the system and an assessment of the scale of this state, i.e. the characteristics of the state and its ability to change sharply or smoothly?

I think the idea (and I agree with Prival in this respect) is to look for no-loss entries, i.e. we cannot lose (exaggeration) or minimize losses and then, as MM shows, if the trend continues - we may gain, if not - but we didn't lose and it's good.

trollolo:

1- No it is not, and that is not the question.

2 - I do not understand what you are doing in Forex, if you think it is impossible to get anything (if I understand you correctly).

3 - Maybe it is time to experience and make mistakes and draw conclusions from them, and it seems to me that there is a certain blurring of scientific stereotypes that prevents you from looking at it from a different angle.

Of course, it is difficult for loners to compete with all the power of the mathematician-programmers staff and computing resources of funds. there is a struggle for ping speed and calculation algorithms that reduce the load on calculations, and increase of computational power.

Our task is to take advantage of this clash of giants.

1. I agree.

2. Nothing-just observing (now).

3. Doubting scientific stereotypes. There are a lot of people here with:

a) a colossal baggage of knowledge

b) clearly innovators

c) as a consequence of the first two (a and b) points, scientific innovators with an open mind. I will not say by nickname, everyone has his own favourites, after all. But there are many very interesting posts and people. But one fact is that so far we have not seen any proof that someone in the entire CIS can make more money on Fora than on Volkswagen. Do you know such examples? I do not.

ask: Do you know any such examples? I don't.

Of course :) among the inhabitants of this forum.

By the way, judging from the championship, Prival does not rule yet. On the tailrace, that's for sure.

The topic is about nothing. No one will say anything anyway. Maybe kill it right away so it doesn't get worse?

TheXpert:

Maybe kill it right away so it doesn't get worse?

What do you mean? Topic?

I'm not just taking the forum dwellers into account...

trollolo:

Is it possible that a person, even with such a good knowledge and experience in calculations, spent so much time on searching through a stupid pile of techniques that are on the Internet.

Imho - the required time is a function of having a brain and the simplest knowledge (mathematics in the scope of the ninth grade or so is enough). And another component is luck. Some people get stuck on all sorts of Fibonacci. :) And in general, Forex is considered as a difficult market in terms of understanding. Although, trend-following economists work quite well in it.