What is the average length of time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex? - page 16

moskitman: You can't discuss it publicly under pain of nailing it, and I'm willing to share it for free.

Are you fantasising or do you want to be a hero? I've never noticed before that you're just a writer, not a reader... I've already told you:

Mathemat: Not at all. If it's not an advertisement for the purpose of selling - welcome! Even now you can create a thread and share it with whomever you want. You won't break any forum rules.

Mathemat:

Are you fantasising or do you want to be a hero? I've never noticed before that you're just a writer, not a reader... I've already answered you:

Alexey, a link to a third-party resource where people earn (rather than lose as in Forex) money would be a direct violation of paragraph 1 of section 3 (Prohibited) of the Rules.

That would be advertising, well, not for the purpose of selling, but for the purpose of, say, attracting participants.
Just in case, let me remind you that I have yet to use the indulgence on the one-off "open your face" promotion.

Trololo: You must have a fuzzy logic yourself, I'm talking about your own problem, which you wrote about on page 9)))
You have to understand that the forex market does not lend itself to a rigid, mathematical logic based on a mathematical formula. The most appropriate model for it is fuzzy logic. And it does not always work)))

LeoV:
You have to understand that the forex market does not lend itself to a rigid, mathematical logic based on a mathematical formula. The most suitable model for it is fuzzy logic. And it does not always work.)

What does this conclusion imply? Is there an example of applying NL-based models to forex?

Demi: What does this conclusion follow from? Is there an example of applying NL based models to forex?

There were. I did it a long time ago. I gave it up when I found better models. I wrote.

LeoV : And it doesn't always work )))

What in the forex market always works though? )))) - nothing.

Maybe it makes sense to go back to them? ))))

LeoV:

There were. I did it a long time ago. I gave it up because I found better models. I wrote.

Though what in the forex market always works? )))) - Nothing.

Maybe it makes sense to go back to them? ))))

Show me an example of the application of NL. And where does the conclusion - "the forex market does not lend itself to a rigid, mathematical logic based on a mathematical formula"?

Demi: And where does the conclusion follow from - "the forex market does not lend itself to a rigid, mathematical logic based on a mathematical formula"?

The conclusion follows from here

LeoV:

The conclusion follows from here.

I have read it five times from top to bottom and vice versa - I do not see it there. Where does this conclusion come from? The topic writer has discovered an America "Testing on historical data is a necessary, but not sufficient condition to ensure the probability of a positive outcome of your trade in the future" - well, everyone knew about it without him. So? Why can't forex be mathematically logical and formulaic?

Or did you write it that way - to kick the writer?

Demi: Why can't forex be mathematically logical and formulaic?
Well, if it does, then show us the market formula and we'll close the subject ))))

LeoV:
Well, if it does, then show us the market formula and we'll close the subject ))))

Run the autoregressive analysis module and you will get the formula