What is the average length of time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex? - page 28

jelizavettka:

...... I like video calls only with people I know well... but with strangers I am shy.

I didn't offer a video right away, I'm shy too.

Svinotavr:
sand, did you notice that you stole my idea?

Dmitry Sergeevich, how old are you honestly? There was even a discussion about it...

Svinotavr:
sand, did you notice that you stole my idea?

Which one? This one, so it hasn't come to that yet.

Svinotavr:

What does it matter? It's not like I'm going to have sex with you. If you don't want to use a microphone and a video camera, that's no problem. Chatting is even better as it allows you to think before you answer.

You're not going to? That's a pity.

jelizavettka:

Not going? That's a pity.

Those school kids, they all say that at first.

jelizavettka:

Dmitry Sergeevich, how old are you honestly? There was even a discussion about it...

It's been a thousand years.

Svinotavr:
You're cluttering up the thread. They say that you are the reason Alexey can't sleep at night.
Vladimir, what do you have to say on the subject? What's the deadline?

Yes, what are you talking about, the time limit? We're not in court here. You still have to earn the time.

Svinotavr:
You're cluttering up the thread. They say you're the reason Alexei can't sleep at night.
Vladimir, what do you have to say on the subject? What's the deadline?

We've been sitting here for a long time.

ULAD:

Been sitting here a long time (c)

I think it's either life imprisonment or something like that. Even with partial confiscation.

Svinotavr:

I have already tried many times to bring the discussion back on topic. And here it is - linear equations, or drug addiction, or Skype sex, or something else....
You know what your problem is? You can't concentrate on one issue. And none of the threads end with conclusions.

Honestly, it's not worth a damn.

I don't think anyone here is interested in it. The answer to your question is impossible due to a number of factors and even if it were to be answered, this information would be completely useless.