What is the average length of time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex? - page 25

jelizavettka:

You don't like Dimitri because he wrote in his profile that he is a professional trader, but he is a schoolboy? What if he's a genius kid?
Yeah, Underwood!

sand:

How long does it take to learn to write music?

All you have to do is buy a midi keyboard and plug it into your computer. Well, on the computer, you have to switch on the appropriate recording software.

We stomp on the keyboard, the music plays. If the software is an auto-arranger, it can also correct the chord notes and play along with the accompaniment.

Reshetov:

All you have to do is buy a midi keyboard and plug it into your computer. Well, on the computer, you can record with the appropriate programme.

And you don't even need that to write books. Paper, pen and go. The result is in every bookshop.

Reshetov:

Stomping on the keyboard, music playing.

I understand your approach to programming.

sand:

You don't even need that to write books. Paper, pen and go. The result is in all the bookshops.

Do you naively assume that all writers have graduated in literature?

And all traders in economics?

All mathematicians or physics majors?

And so on and so forth.

jelizavettka:

Do you dislike Dimitri because he wrote in his profile that he is a professional trader, but is a schoolboy?

No, for his show of maturity. Well, for that too :)

What if he is a child genius?

That's what I'm trying to find out. If so, I'll treat you with all due respect.

sand:
I understand your approach to programming.

And I am not a programmer, I am an amateur.

I think I don't need any special education to write programmes. So I try to code these very programs in my spare time. Sometimes something works, sometimes nothing.

Svinotavr:
Vladimir. How long did it take you to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex?
There are no hidden patterns. All of them are obvious.

paukas:
And there are no hidden patterns. All of them are obvious.
Don't dodge the question and spit out the hidden patterns. Nobody needs the obvious ones, and neither does Elusive Joe.

Svinotavr:

I asked you to delete your post about Trololo's reincarnation.

Trolls and trololo are two different people altogether. That's just in case.

Isn't your patronymic Petrovich?