What is the average length of time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex? - page 19

Demi:

4. you cannot express probability in money. Nor can it be expressed in apples. Nor can it be expressed in metres. And yet the concept of probability is used everywhere. Measure it in percentages and don't get clever.

JPM has been expressed for a long time and they teach others - VaR is offered.

The definition of risk is different for many people and sometimes intuitively understandable, like quantile...

;)

JPM has been expressed for a long time and others are sort of taught - VaR is offered.

The definition of risk is different for many people too, and sometimes - intuitively, like quantile...

;)

You can't express probability in money. Nor can it be expressed in apples. Nor can it be expressed in metres. And you can't express it in money. And you can't express it in VaRs.

Demi:

all probability theory and mat statistics is hard mathematical logic based on mat formulas

You write correctly, and I think you know the subject.

It's just that worldly logic is so different from mathematical logic.

And the "sophisticated" in trolling use both.

The troller is confused...

;)

Demi:

You can't express probability in money. And you can't express it in apples. And you can't express it in metres. And you can't express it in money. And you can't express it in VaR.

It depends on how you put the question!

;)

Where did you do the rest?

Demi:

where did you do the rest?

Released

;)

Released

;)

All of them????? and sorento too???? And DhP?

Svinotavr:

Definitions:

A trend is ..."
Continuing the trend means...
To reverse the trend means...

Can you do it yourself? Can you judge whether the answer is right or wrong?

And the trend isn't fashionable now. Now "context" is trendy :)

Imho any definition of a trend will be correct if it helps to make money :)

Demi:

All of them????? and also???? And DhP?
I forgot about the freelancer.

moskitman:
I forgot about the freelancer

Right! I, personally, liked the sorento - it was simple and uncomplicated.