What is the average length of time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex? - page 4

Azzx: Stupid counter-example (which I always give): classic turtle strategy, Eurodollar, diaries. Entry is a breakout of the Donchian 20-day channel, exit is a breakout of the ten-day channel in the opposite direction. That's it. PF ~= 1.9.
I agree, the topic is great, but everyone is hampered by the thirst for quick and easy profits, which for some reason forex is considered to be ))))

LeoV:

I agree )))) But this process is more about opening a position and waiting for profit/loss, rather than thinking "on the desire to look at the system as a whole initially" ....))))

I don't know if it's about the girls (last time I think we wrote about them)))) or about something else

trollolo: The main thing is to understand the process and see the situation as a whole, and then you can create any kind of TS on that basis.

Do you know what they call it? - verbiage )))) practically handwashing ))))

I don't like it )))), neither do the girls ))))

they say about 10,000 hours

LeoV:

Do you know what it's called? - verbiage )))) practically handwashing ))))

Making money from forex is not like )))), neither are the girls )))

I haven't practiced handwashing, you tell me.

Searching for patterns

they say that only people with an iq of over 120 can solve this problem

2 + 3 = 10
7 + 7 = 98
3 + 5 = 24
8 + 6 = ?

LeoV:

Searching for patterns

they say that only people with iqs over 120 can solve this problem.

2 + 3 = 10
7 + 7 = 98
3 + 5 = 24
8 + 6 = ?

I have an iq of 12, that's not for me))) maybe the answer is 144

Aren't you running around in different threads accusing others of that?

LeoV:

Searching for patterns

they say that only people with an iq of over 120 can solve this problem

2 + 3 = 10
7 + 7 = 98
3 + 5 = 24
8 + 6 = ?

LeoV: 8 + 6 = ?

The question of "who has the longest pussy" began to emerge. Someone is solving a system of linear equations, someone has started "going through" numbering systems. I wonder what the Gann angles and Fibonacci numbers give ...

Svinotavr:

The question of "who has the longest pussy" began to be asked. Someone is solving a system of linear equations, someone has started "going through" the number systems. I wonder what the Gann angles and Fibonacci Chasles give...

i said straightaway that i give up, the penis is wrong and iQ is too small. i cannot keep up with leo, he is running and waving an invisible bolt in the branches, but the bolt does not show, maybe it does not exist at all and it is a phantom feeling of the bolt's presence)))))