[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 386

odiseif:
You're as kind as a woodpecker. You should shut up and look what's going on on the chart instead of digging up other people's woes.
He has every moral right! Because we all warned him! It's even good for him, if he wants to earn steadily, let it happen better now than in a year or two ... And it should happen with this approach!

It smells like a U-turn.

margaret:
2012.01.19 14:37:51 *Draghi: Some markets are reopening
2012.01.19 14:37:37 *Draghi: Eurozone situation is progressing for the better
2012.01.19 14:37:27 *Draghi: All countries have shown extraordinary determination on fiscal and structural reforms
2012.01.19 14:36:54 *Draghi: Very good progress on the fiscal front in the euro zone in the last 8 months

... On that optimistic note, let's end the rise (correction) of the Euro. Hi.

Tantrik:
... On that optimistic note, let's end the rise (correction) of the euro. Hi.

Hi there!

2012.01.19 14:50:38 *Draghi: I am confident that the Euro will be in better shape in 2012

odiseif:
It smells like a U-turn.
on the m1 there's a scramble.

Salavatka:
He has every moral right to do so! Because we all warned together! It's even good for him, if he wants to earn a steady income, let it happen now rather than in a year or two... And it should happen with this approach!
They warned him, it's good, but why pour salt and rub it in his face? You clever people, show me your screenshots, more than half of the people talk in villages, pips are at least 100 below.

OlegTs:
Stranger, are we the ones pushing back from 2900? M10

yeah

odiseif:
They warned me, it's good, but why pour salt and rub it in people? You all are smart, show screenshots of their real life, more than half of the people talk in villages that are at least 100 pps lower.
Show me where I talk trash, as you say, excuse the expression?

sergey620x:
It's just that I know how he blew the old depo. He got in the lock as well, and he didn't. And I'm not going to throw stones in his shoes.

i got into the lock 5 times before that and i did it )))) situations are different.

it's time to buy in the plus side, as I understand it )

or boo... although it's early in the boo