[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 381

MobileMan:

I'm all there )))) In short at 50% depo drawdown - took action. I have gone down with the upside. I will hold as long as necessary, until the global correction on D1 is over
What is the point of this trade?

artikul:
Good afternoon )))) So it's up after all? ))) I join in and admit my yesterday's mistake. I closed the night in a slight minus. I have been watching the market for a long time and the conclusion is this: who has iRainbow may throw it out. It is only a part of a more general trading system. It's just that its readings happily coincided with wave tops during last week. That didn't happen yesterday. And I think I understood why. There are a number of conditions that haven't formed yet. But it is beyond the scope of this thread to consider them. It is difficult to be a Pips player. )))
I didn't.

artikul:
Good afternoon )))) So it's up after all? ))) I join in and admit my yesterday's mistake. I closed the night in a slight minus. I have been watching the market for a long time and the conclusion is this: who has iRainbow may throw it out. It is only a part of a more general trading system. It's just that its readings happily coincided with wave tops during last week. That didn't happen yesterday. And I think I understood why. There are a number of conditions that haven't formed yet. But it is beyond the scope of this thread to consider them. It is difficult to be a Pips player. )))

You are wrong here. I was once doubted in Bitter, until I understood that its behaviour in the trend is completely different, I need to compare it with higher timeframes.

Immediate goals:

It is still possible to get to the bottom of 2623 before the 35-38th and with a touch of 23rd fig so to speak before the Fed meeting to knock down the stops.... and now there's 2975 on the horizon.

MobileMan:

I'm all there )))) In short at 50% depo drawdown - took action. I have gone down with the upside. I will hold as long as necessary, until the global correction on D1 is over
I'm not going down... I feel like we're going to fall back to 1.27.

Cvinto:
It is still possible to get to the bottom of 2623 before the 35-38th and with a touch of 23rd fig so to speak before the Fed meeting to knock down the stops.... and now there's 2975 on the horizon.
Forecast 100% - respect!

strangerr:

That's where you're wrong. I was once hesitant about Bitter, until I realized that its behaviour in the trend is completely different, I need to compare it with higher prices.

I've got the feeling that I've started to use it as a separate autonomous TS))). I had a lot of problems with it, so I started to look at it as a standalone autonomous TS )))).

Tantrik:
and I didn't.

That's right )))) Your own cockroaches are the best ))))

м5.

All went to 1.3