[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 382

forte928:
How about the prospect of correction at 70p ... to 2800?
Almost there ... Night is good for pips ... pipsize at least ...

strangerr:

Here's a little more detail, please.

Here is the indicator, in the settings the default BackPeriod is 30, and you take, for example on H1 83 bars is the root of the uptrend, and this is defined by the trader himself. The default forecast is 50 bars, it's better to put the number 20, I'll deal with that later. The price calculation method is 6, BarShift, if you take 1, then the last completed bar is taken into account, if 0, then the last tick.
Files:

yurchenko:
What is the point of such a trade?
the point? Let me explain. Not a single losing order in six months. With a 10% depo entry each time, the depo would have increased about 40 times over six months. The drawdown was really max 150pp. Well this January - my Opa failed, I admit. But I'm sure I have enough professionalism to endure (I may have to hang for a month) and open a loss at a profit. Hope for help from Stranger and others in determining the end of the correction

MobileMan:
the point? Let me explain. Not a single losing order in six months. With a 10% depo entry each time, the increase in depo would have been about 40 times in six months. The drawdown was really max 150pp. Well this January - my Opa failed, I admit. But I'm sure I have enough professionalism to endure (I may have to hang for a month) and open a loss at a profit. Hope for help from Stranger and others in determining the end of the correction

yosuf:

Here's the indicator, in the settings the default BackPeriod is 30 first and you take, for example on H1 83 bars is the root of the uptrend, and this is determined by the trader himself. The default forecast is 50 bars, it's better to put the number 20, I'll deal with that later. The price calculation method is 6, BarShift, if you take 1, then the last completed bar is taken into account, if 0, then the last tick.

Thanks.

strangerr:

4140 is a storyteller.

Tantrik:
4140 is a storyteller.

It's a long time until autumn.))

strangerr:

Thank you.

Here's his work on gold:

MobileMan:

In fact, it should look like this, judging by the lower times, but sometimes the price breaks down into a huge momentum from the level where the movement in both directions is drawn ....-channel on n1 began to redraw, which suggests to me that we are in places where there are short-term changes, if what comes from the bottom to the top, we can consider that it is a head, and needs the right shoulder, no matter whether it is a shoulder, or a further decline of the euro.

strangerr:

It's a long time until autumn)))
What year?