[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 380

strangerr:

I'm tired of it until you take Mobilich to Kolyan, so let's go for a normal fix)))

why are you picking on the guy))))

in order for you to take profits, someone must go in the red, that's Mobile and by the way))))

MobileMan:

I'm all there )))) In short at 50% depo drawdown - took action. I have gone down with the upside. I will hold as long as it takes until the global correction on D1 is over

It's not fair, and Kolya, he is waiting, right?)))

rigc:

For you to take profits someone has to be in the red, here's Mobile and by the way))))

how kind :)))

rigc:

For you to take profits someone has to be in the red, here's Mobile and by the way))))

Yeah, we're kidding)))

Tantrik:
how kind you are :)))
you could have kicked it with your feet))))

strangerr:

It's not fair, and Kolyan, he's waiting, isn't he?))
A martingale and also a hawker!

Good afternoon )))) So it's up after all? ))) I join in and admit my yesterday's mistake. I closed the night in a slight minus. I have been watching the market for a long time and the conclusion is this: who has iRainbow may throw it out. It is only a part of a more general trading system. It's just that its readings happily coincided with wave tops during last week. That didn't happen yesterday. And I think I understood why. There are a number of conditions that haven't formed yet. But it is beyond the scope of this thread to consider them. It is difficult to be a Pips player. )))

strangerr:

Yeah, we're kidding)))
so am i)))))

rigc:
and you could have kicked))))
who us?

Tantrik:
a martingale and a cat burglar, too!

On our footsteps, be proud))))