[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 388

MobileMan:

By the way, giving a signal - a new hunch ))))

Sell limit from 1.2935

from a pay service (go far)

OlegTs:
I may be wrong, but I can see the northbound charging is in full swing, even the candles are squatting at this point, although I could be theorising wrong :)))
It is true, but we grow slowly and at any moment on negative news everyone knows how it will go down, some terminals switch off at that moment...

margaret:
That's true, but we are growing slowly and at any moment on negative news everyone knows how it will go down, some people's terminals shut down at that moment...
aha !

OlegTs:
I may be wrong, but I can see the northbound charging is in full swing, even the candles are squatting at this point, although I could be theorising wrong :)))
the sale is going bullish and on the sell....

The diva doesn't seem to be weak!!!

margaret:
That's true, but we are growing slowly and at any moment on negative news everyone knows how it will go down, some people's terminals shut down at that moment...
In 10 minutes the news on the debt.

Where's our Stranger?! Very interested in his competent opinion. I'm really getting nervous for the first time this week.

Very strong resistance from below!!!

MobileMan:
Where's our Stranger?! Very interested in his competent opinion. I'm really getting nervous for the first time this week.
You're in the loka, what are you nervous about?

MobileMan:
31 is mowing the weeds, clearing the way for the euras :))