[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 190

strangerr:
Guys, I can't tell better than Tom Williams anyway)))

i'm reading it for the second time, it's like i haven't read it at all. everything looks different the second time. i'll have to reread it 10 times.)

emotraid:
My grandmother says - listen to everyone and never argue. Everything will be as it should be, even if it's not what you want )))

Turn around already, I'm settling in, 5 minutes strong signal down.....

emotraid:
My grandmother says - listen to everyone and agree with everyone, never argue, everything will be as it should be, even if it's not what you want)))

Your grandmother is wise.

Will gold fall?

nikelodeon:

Get the hell out of here, I'm settling in, 5 minutes of strong signal down.....

nope, let it hang now, the stop isn't far away.)))

emotraid:

I started reading it a second time, as if I hadn't read it, it's different the second time, I'll have to reread it 10 times))

I told you.

emotraid:
My grandmother says - listen to everyone and agree with everyone else, never argue, everything will be as it should be even if it is not what you want)))

Reporter: You have lived 117 years, so tell me the secret of your youth.

Long-lived man:I never argue with anyone.

Journalist: That can't be true!!!

Longshanks:You're absolutely right-it really can't be.

strangerr:

I told you.

Well, I don't get this kind of complexity right away - my brain is female, but I enjoy reading it, I'm not lying ))))))

Also opened at 2841

When I have such a combination, for some reason, we start to fall immediately. But you have to understand that any trend starts with a correction .... And then bang and a second shift: ))))))