A question for those who are making money on forex.

Hello! I've heard (read) that some of the forum participants manage to earn, and they write that they have to study (trade forex) for 4-5 years to do that. What is the question, on what TF do you trade? How often do you make transactions? What is the lifetime of these deals? What indicators do you use when performing a deal? And do you use them at all?

I have experience in trading on MICEX and I communicate with many successful traders. On average, only 1 out of 20 trainees manages to earn on exchange. But pro traders with whom I communicated do not know any trader who earned on Forex. Although on the stock exchange for many instruments the put has no special importance (for example, Gazprom or futures on RTS). In Forex there is no market rate, so why is it more difficult to earn there than in futures trading on the index? After all, in fact both of them have only a bare chart (the market on the futures is not so important)?

Shniperson:

But the pro traders I talked to do not know a single trader who would earn on forex.

I cooperated with a whole company of stock traders and frankly speaking they are not pros (just my opinion).

They are bad professionals if they do not know other professionals. )

Shniperson:

But the pro traders I talk to do not know a single trader who makes money on forex...

This should go into the annals of the forum.

Swetten:
This should go into the annals of the forum.
Most likely the first pros were meant to be stockbrokers.

sanyooooook:
Most likely the first pros were meant to be stockbrokers.

Usually the pros know a lot of things, know a lot of people and a lot of people know them.

And these are some spherical traders in a vacuum.

Yes, I meant the stockists.

Swetten:

Usually the pros know a lot of things, know a lot of people and a lot of people know them.

But here are some spherical traders in a vacuum.

I am talking about those who "know a lot of people": I was trained by one of the best traders in my region and he has a lot of contacts in the professional environment, including A. Gerchik. I don't know how to do that.

Shniperson:
Yeah, I meant the stockbrokers.

tell me about the pros there.

If you do, say hello to them for us... you poor bastards.

Shniperson:

I am talking about those who "know many people". I was trained by one of the best traders in my region, he has a lot of friends in the professional environment, including A. Gerchik. I don't know who "knows", I'm telling you.
I think the stock market is a calm, stinking of bunker compared to the storm on the shore.

Swetten:
The stock market is, in my opinion, a quiet, muddy backwater compared to a storm on the shore.

You probably haven't traded Gazprom during peak hours... or the RTS futures

Shniperson:

You probably haven't traded on Gazprom during peak hours... or the RTS futures

Didn't trade, that's why I wrote -- "in my opinion".

:)