A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 23

RekkeR:

In Mathematik, too, there's a lot of niggling, controversial and confusing stuff. Not cool. All of it.

))

I don't care what you think about maths. Do you have anything to say on the subject, hero?

RekkeR:

DC, forex.

Same number of traders. Having learned from the news in the terminal that the paper went up in the dollar, all three put in buy orders with a leverage of 500, having invested only 6 cents.

The price on the exchange rose to two dollars by the end of the day, the traders closed the orders with a profit on the dollar.

Let's assume that they got their "earned profit".

At the end of the day three traders came to BC, brought with them 6 cents, and left with three dollars.

How will behave in the future, the dealing center manager, whose manager deducted these three dollars from his salary?

)))

Hypothetically such a situation is possible.

But practically in a normal brokerage company there are a lot more clients, and as a result the gains of some are offset by the losses of others, and the losses are greater due to the spread.

If the position skews a lot, the DC will take it away from the counterparty.

So don't worry about the brokerage company staff, nobody is going to deduct from anybody.

sever31:
Oh, man, I've tried answering that twice... I'll keep it short: You remind me of the ex-wives club, where the answer to the question about the reasons for divorce is predictable - the man is bad. It's simple, you don't have to look for the reason somewhere/in someone else, but in yourself and your TS.
A woman once told me an interesting thing: every next husband is worse than the previous one. She had some statistics, yes. :)

I've also heard that from women. Gender cockroaches...

alexeymosc:
I've also heard that from women. Gender cockroaches...

At hers, what's the score?

)))

to:moderators.

I suggest you clean up this thread from the rabble. It's getting disgusting to read all this, not to mention tarnish yourself by participating in this flooding.

Mathemat:
I don't care what you think about maths. Do you have anything to say on the subject, hero?

It's the owners who should look under the bonnet of a lighter car, or the rooks will weave their noodles into it.

The forum and that, on the road, now and then hangs, now and then falls.

What quotes pour into the leaky tanks, you just have to smirk and keep an eye on them to make sure they don't blow up.

)))

RekkeR:

Under a bonnet, a kolyhma without draughts, it is necessary to look at the owners, otherwise the rooks will weave the noodles.

The forum and the one on the road, now and then hangs, now and then falls down.

What quotes pour into the leaky tanks, you just have to smirk and keep an eye on them to make sure they don't blow up.

)))

And on the topic of the thread, what do you think, you florid fellow?

C-4:

to:moderators.

I suggest you clean up this thread from the rabble. It's just getting disgusting to read all this, not to mention tarnish yourself by participating in this flooding.

Too much to purge, especially with the mandatory documentation of changes.

It's easier to tear down the whole thread.

Mathemat:

Too much cleaning, especially with the mandatory documentation of changes.

It's easier to tear down the whole branch.

Also a decent solution. 10% of the content isn't worth the other 90% of the d***.