A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 33

milroal:

This is just an attempt of DCs to create a kind of financial pyramid. If you do not have enough money for this, you may use Ponzi scheme in your brokerage company and the profitability of the investor. We may risk a lot if we have enough dough. If you have time to jump in time - to jump out of the pyramid, you may take a chance for the sake of interest if you have lots of dough.

I've already said that some brokers themselves give you money to trade on. And the profits are 50/50. And there's nothing wrong with that, as long as the bridge at the office is white.

Another plus on the eu)

I can no longer fit the trades into the screenshot, so I'm attaching a normal state.
Files:
report.zip  7 kb

OnGoing:

I've already said that some brokers themselves give you money to trade on. And the profits are 50/50. And there's nothing wrong with that, as long as the bridge at the office is white.

Another plus on the eu)

That can't be right! And who are these fabulous Santa Clauses?

milroal:

It can't be! And who are these fabulous Santa Clauses?
Ordinary people who want to make money) One trader - one investor.

OnGoing:

Something like a PAMM but without equity?

Where to find sucker investors? ))))))

OnGoing:

OnGoing 19.12.2011)

OnGoing 19.12.2011 14:32.

I do not know what to do with it. If I had not got it, I would not have done it.)

I have just made two more trades on the upside).

They found both investor and trader so quickly? In a couple of hours?

milroal:

Something like a PAMM but without your own capital?

Where to find sucker investors? ))))))

Why suckers, there are stipulated percentages of acceptable losses. There are several options.

1. You will use their money (5000 c.u.) right away. You increase the deposit by 20%, they raise the limit to 11000. And so on. Allowable loss of 25%.

2. You deposit 500 quid of your own, increase the deposit by 20%, get 5000 on top. Allowable loss 25%.

And then there's a third one, I don't remember. The profits are split in half everywhere.

rustein:
And one more plus...
Pluses are over for today, apparently the market can no longer tolerate such pips)

But no, there's still gunpowder... The franc is still a plus)

rustein:
Do you have a conscience?
Every time you update the thread, your pluses, minuses...
Gone...)