A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 16

Shniperson:
Paukas Now that you have revealed some of your cards. If so, what TF do you work with? How many deals per day? What is the term of validity of deals? On what currencies? I made this topic in order to get some advices from "experts"))
Take Toshchakov's book. Everything works there.

Shniperson:
Paukas Now that you have revealed some of your cards. If so, what TF do you work with? How many deals per day? What is the term of validity of deals? On what currencies? I made this topic in order to get some advices from "the experienced"))
The topic is already answered))) The way the books say it works))) What else do you need? )))

Shniperson:

I wish...
God forbid :))))))

avtomat:
God forbid :))))))
That's a big responsibility!

Vladimir, you are a serious and respectable-looking man, with a beard and glasses, what makes you want to entrust your money, let alone talk about investment, into an area that is not delineated by a legal framework?

Shniperson:
Paukas Now that you have revealed some of your cards. If so, what TF do you work with? How many deals per day? What is the term of validity of deals? On what currencies? I have created this subject in order to get some advices from "the experienced"))
This is going too far. I know approximately the answer. Like "a hundred quid" or a little more.

RekkeR:
Vladimir, you are a serious and respectable-looking man, with a beard and glasses, what makes you want to entrust your money, let alone talk about investment, into an area that is not bounded by a legal framework?
That's the avatar. In fact, I am not an old Jew, but a white-haired and naive Aryan youth with all 100% diopters.

paukas:
That's my avatar. I'm not really an old Jew, but a white-haired and naive Aryan boy with all 100% diopters.

It's the lenses, the glasses, the dioptres, the vision, just %.

I, to you, am not a veggie ))))

And yet?

RekkeR:

I'm not your vege ))))

And yet?

First answer why you need a "legal framework" .

paukas:
First answer why you need a "legal framework" .

The absence of these, in order to gain confidence in a partner, involves moving into a personal relationship.

You cannot draw conclusions about the qualities of a partner through a monitor, even with your glasses on.