A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 41

DC accounts don't work, they play.

leonid553:

===========

FelixFX, have you ever tried trading in the commodity markets based on seasonal forecasts? Look here, on this forum, at the last ten pages at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/122468/page193 - forecasts and forecasts refinement.

This strategy has been known for a long time and the whole civilized world of individual western traders successfully trades by this tactic.

-------------

As far as specifically Forex (pure currency trading) is concerned - yes! Here you are right. Definitely lose sooner or later, no matter how you trade.... - I don't care if you turn your brains inside out.

+100 You are one of not many whose strategy is close to reality and subject to the past.

Leonid - you are probably the only person who does the real thing.

Dumb example--

Everyone knows that when the fresh potatoes ripen, the price goes down. And it happens every year. And so on. The rest is all from the evil one. All of the forex.

Amenti:

Good day, dear colleagues! Please share your vision of the situation with the pair: EUR/USD for the next night and for tomorrow! For me it is not an idle question! I will be very grateful for any opinion on the topic!

The price is walking around the line, draw your own conclusions:

Asians have a holiday, so you can sleep in at night and read the analysts in the morning.

Sorry, what's the celebration? Virtually none of the analysts last week made a "hit" in the TEN! All of them were promising a rapid rise in the eurik...

Amenti:

Virtually none of the analysts last week made a "hit" in the TEN! All of them were promising a rapid rise in the eurik...

It all depends on who you read .....

And here's a fresh one ....

Sta2066: My brokerage companies are bitching about crumbs, the leverage is 500 and there is no chance at all. I will not be able to make it out of this situation, everyone will think it over himself.

And there is nothing to get out of. The big leverage does not interfere in any way, but rather helps the most risky ones. Leverage of 500 just means that you can take more margin on the position and the margin will be smaller. But that's theoretical.

It is practically up to you to choose the leverage at which you trade. I personally do not need more than 20-30 leverage, and I cannot imagine a situation in which I will need to open with real 500 leverage - if only for the adrenaline.

Mathemat:

And there is nothing to get out of it. The big leverage does not hinder, but rather helps the most risky. Leverage of 500 just means that you will be able to borrow more margin for the position and the margin will be smaller. But that's theoretical.

It is practically up to you to choose the leverage at which you trade. Personally, I do not need more than 20-30 leverage, and I cannot imagine a situation in which I have to open with a real leverage of 500 - if only for the adrenaline.

Why is that - in arbitrage.