A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 15

I can't say anything about forex, but the dude knows very well when to give commands to his wife )))

artikul:
I can't say anything about forex, but the dude knows very well when to give commands to his wife )))
Don't be rude to your elders, it kills your karma.

paukas:
Yes. But it was Schnipperson who asked the question. And he knew right away, judging by the last name.

It's not my last name... I just liked the line from Shirley-Myrley... "- What's that supposed to mean? I'm actually Izzy Schnipperson?")

Shniperson:

It's not my last name... It's just a line from "Shirley-Myrley" I like... "What's that supposed to mean? I'm actually Izzy Schniperson?")
I'm still a Jew :)))

avtomat:
you're still a Jew :)))

I wish...

Shniperson:

It's not my last name... It's just a line from "Shirley-Myrley" I like... "What's that supposed to mean? I'm actually Izzy Sneeperson?")
It happens, I'm a bit of a Sidorov, too.

paukas:
It happens, I'm a bit of a Sidorov, too.
)))

Paukas Now that you have revealed some of your cards. If so, what TF do you work with? How many deals per day? What is the term of validity of deals? On what currencies? I created the topic in order to get some advices from "the experienced"))

paukas:
It happens, I am also a bit of a Sidorov by name.

Let me also clarify an important part, and how are things with the receipt of earnings, do not get ripped off?

Is "Sidorov" not an alias in this context?

paukas:
Don't be rude to your elders, it kills your karma.
If only you had admitted that you were Hindu, you wouldn't have messed with people's heads )))