Help guys, I'm out. - page 8

vaniy:

What lot did you trade with and how long did you lose?

I started with 0.10 and as the deposit got smaller, I decreased the lot and traded for 6 months.

roma1984:

I started with 0.10 and as the deposit got smaller, I decreased the lot and traded for 6 months.
I started with 0.10 and i decreased the lot as i decreased the deposited amount for 6 months. i did not learn and did not stop trading...not until i blew out all the gas.

forte928:
I have not traded every day without leaving the computer, I thought it was just a psychological warfare.

i don't trade every day without leaving the computer, i thought i would quit, i just had to overcome a psychological breakdown, but it turned out i was dealing with the market imperfectly, so i started to change it slowly but it was too late

roma1984:

i did not trade every day without leaving the computer, i just started to trade to quit it, i thought i needed to overcome a psychological breakdown, but then i found out that the market approach was imperfect and i started to change it slowly, but it was too late.

You have to change methods of trading, while psychology needs to be strictly observed.

I'm not interested in trading, for instance, I'm losing too, but at least it's a cent account.

vaniy:

Trading methods need to change, and psychology is needed to ensure that they are strictly adhered to.

Well, maybe it's not the method but the lack of awareness.

roma1984:

You moved a little in the wrong direction in terms of lots...:-))) Get to know Avalanche and go ahead...

help me out, guys.

that's fine, that's all right.

but if he went up, that's trouble,

because at first you'd be in it for good, and then you'd be out of it.

You cannot make money trading forex.

You can either win or lose.

gambling and earning are different things.

I won't argue with anyone. Those who think otherwise - my greetings.

denis_orlov:

gambling and making money are different things.

I'm not going to argue with anyone. those who think otherwise, I say hello. and Kenska parish can wait...

I agree and I'm not arguing.

And another thing - you can only earn money through work or work.

You know the difference.

roma1984:

Well, maybe it's not the method, but the lack of knowledge.
practice with a demo.