Help guys, I'm out. - page 2

khorosh:
I don't do manual trading at the moment.
Nah, I mean the result. Does it fit the 5/95 model? :))

roma1984:
The problem is that I seem to know a lot of Eliot and other types of analysis and fractal analysis. I took the demo and tried it all, but I cannot achieve accuracy, I make mistakes. I even had an ideato acquire the Hurst index and especially the generalized Brownian motion, but I am notgood at programming. I am just at the crucifix, what to do

So... We already know "who is to blame", now we only need to answer "what to do"...
1. Go back to the demo. Treat the demo the same way you would treat your own blood. Not 'started-raised-quit', but raise, nurture and cherish for at least three months.
2. The system of money management (MM) should be arranged in such a way that regardless of opposite market entries the balance would increase or decrease.
3. look for patterns in the market behavior and learn to exploit them. For example, I am an avid fan of multicurrency analysis, while you have to find your own way, which at market entries with equal stops and profits will stably increase the deposit, albeit slightly.
4. Learn Russian.

moskitman:

4. Learn Russian.
You have some commas missing in the text. Is it all right, let it be?

moskitman:

So... "Who is to blame" we already know, now we have to answer the question "What to do"...
1. Go back to the demo. Treat the demo the same way you treat your blood. Not 'started-raised-quit', but raise, nurture and cherish for at least three months.
2. The system of money management (MM) should be arranged in such a way that regardless of opposite market entries the balance would increase or decrease.
3. look for patterns in the market behavior and learn to exploit them. For example, I am an avid fan of multicurrency analysis, while you have to find your own way, which at market entries with equal stops and profits will stably increase the deposit, albeit slightly.
4. Learn Russian.

On point 3. What is your approach to selecting an entry point? Is it correlation, divergence or something else (what?)...?

p.s. I dig in this direction sometimes too, just wondering how you do. :)

What can I do to help?

Demi:
You have some commas missing in the text. Is it all right to keep it that way?
Yes, let it stay that way. ))

sever31:
What can I do to help?
With advice, I suppose... but perhaps also financially... :)

Cmu4:

On point 3. What is your approach to selecting an entry point? Is it correlation, divergence or something else (what?)...?

p.s. I dig in this direction sometimes too, just wondering how you do. :)

I look at the relative change in the value of a currency in terms of the value of the rest. Then, if the currency, for example, is more expensive than the market and has started to fall, I form trade decisions in the form of a basket of orders, which I accompany by looking solely at the current balance of the basket.

About 5/95. That's the ratio of those withdrawing profits to those withdrawing losses. And it doesn't mean that those 5% are in profit (maybe they lost a dozen deposits before and will lose as many more after that).

About 3 years ago on one very popular forum an owner of a dealing centre was hanging out here and he told me he did not know anyone who would trade for a year stably and profitably.

with a steady profit for a year. Love forex unselfishly and maybe it will reciprocate.

I don't know how to be accurate, I don't know what to do. Market fractality sometimes gives great results, sometimes mistakes make you lose your money.