Help guys, I'm out. - page 5

roma1984:

Help guys, I'm out.

So, what's it gonna be?

Should we all pitch in? )))

And you, why are you so angry? A man lost, and even not his own money. But they all did, especially if you believe that you can get rich by using Eliot and so on. I don't know what to do with them, but they do.

If you can survive the loss of money, go back to work. If not, do not make a tragedy, as I understand you won't be ironed.

You can get over it.

Give it up.

DDFedor:
Oh, dear... Discharged?

moskitman:
Oh, dear... Discharged?

I thought I told you in the first post of the previous one...

Mishek can write more than that, I would like to hear from Uncle Fyodor on that.

moskitman:
Mishek can write other things, I would like to hear from Uncle Fyodor on the subject.

Coming soon on our channel . Intrigues Sensations Investigations. How Uncle Fyodor was left without a position as Moderator.

Was there a fight between moderators ?

What did our hero agree to as compensation for his silence?

What do these events have to do with the delayed opening of the MARKET service ?

Watch the announcements.

Mischek:

So DDFedor has been without a pagon for more than a month or two :)

I lost 1000 euros, I don't feel sorry for the money but I am ashamed in front of my brother. I trade with my hands, not robots.

charter:

So, what's it gonna be?

Do you want to chip in? )))

I don't need a donation, thanks. I don't know if I need help trading. I can't get it right.

roma1984:
I lost 1000 euros. I do not feel sorry for the money but I am ashamed in front of my brother.
It's a good thing I don't trade with a robot, or I'd have burned with shame in front of my brother after I lost 10,000 euros. )))