Help guys, I'm out. - page 3

moskitman:

I look at the relative change in the exchange rate of the currency in terms of the value of the rest. Then, if the currency, for example, is more expensive than the market and has started to fall, I form trade decisions in the form of a basket of orders, which I accompany by looking solely at the current balance of the basket.
Hmmm... There was an article here somewhere that said this condition was not sustainable (value of currency to others)... So, somehow didn't think to break it down, but now I'll have to look into it. Thanks!

khorosh:
With a $100,000 deposit and 1 lot trading, you can only lose if you want to or if you are a complete novice. In my time I trained on demo manually and never lost any money in such trading conditions.

Too bad we do not live long, only 50-60 years

roma1984:
I do not know how to achieve accuracy, I do not know what to do. the fractal market sometimes gives great results, and sometimes an error leads to loss.
Go to work, preferably with your hands.

Cmu4:
Go to work... preferably with your hands.

It is better to use a tool.

And if it's forex, study Ichimoku thoroughly/ Good luck.

roma1984:
I do not know how to achieve accuracy, I do not know what to do. the fractal market sometimes gives great results, and sometimes an error leads to loss.
How much did you lose?

roma1984:
I don't know how to be accurate, I don't know what to do. The fractal market sometimes gives great results, sometimes a mistake leads to loss.

You are welcome, always happy to help traders who take money from your brother. h ttp://pochkapochka.ru/

Feedback http://pochkapochka.ru/feedback .html

Mischek:
welcome, always happy to help a trader who has taken money from his brother. h ttp://pochkapochka.ru/
Why no referral link? Don't you want 10% of a friend's kidney?

TheXpert:
Why no referral link? Don't you want 10% of your friend's kidney?

It's my office. I'm thinking of opening two more offices, Sperm Bank and Eye Buying.

I can just picture it - Monday morning, five minutes to opening. A long line of idiots in front of the door. Some already have an eye patch instead of an eye. You can trade without two eyes, you just have to put your brother next to you and he can tell you what's on the monitor.

So that's it... )

You could also sell limbs and leather. It's just that... ...just as an idea. Someone there recently asked about the one-handed blind typing method.

TheXpert:

Or better yet, buying up eggs. We just need to think of a slogan. Like 2 eggs is a luxury, sell one, open a depot.

And good for the gene pool.