Help guys, I'm out. - page 6

roma1984:
I lost 1000 euros. I do not feel sorry for the money but I am ashamed in front of my brother.
Shame is not death, you can survive it... The main thing is to get up and keep going, maybe in a different direction, instead of walking around with your hand outstretched (the weak ones' destiny)...

roma1984:
I lost 1000 euros, I don't feel sorry for the money but I am ashamed in front of my brother. I trade with my hands, not robots.
I'm sorry, how old are you?

sever31:
I'm sorry, how old are you?

I'm 27 years old.

forte928:
Shame is not death, you can survive it... The main thing is to get up and keep going - maybe in a different direction, rather than walking around with your hand outstretched (the weak)...

I'm not asking for money, I'm not giving up.

roma1984:

I'm not asking for money, I'm not giving up.

That's right, Roma!

You'll get your salary and run (so that other temptations don't stop you) to DC with it. ))

roma1984:

Don't worry. point at any Formachian, 100% leaked.

We're getting fucked and we're getting stronger.

DhP:

That's right, Roma!

You'll get your salary and run (so that other temptations don't stop you) to DC with it. ))

Excuse me, but I don't suffer from gambling delusions and I don't gamble.

roma1984:

Excuse me, I'm not a gambling maniac. I don't gamble.

So there are no other temptations?

That's great!

So forex will live.... forever.

))

sever31:

Don't worry. Point to any Forman, 100% leaked.

We're getting fucked and we're getting stronger.

i know almost everyone is losing. i've got a good strategy and i keep studying it, but there's not much information on fractal structure. i even thought i'd try to find someone and make an indicator based on Hurst index or generalized Brownian motion, but not many people know about fractality.

DhP:

So there are no other temptations?

That's great!

So forex will live.... forever.

))

I take forex as a job and I am constantly trying to learn something and constantly gaining skills. but it is different for everyone and maybe someone wants some adrenaline.