Searching for market patterns - page 116

Another essential point in my view: Stop running after the price! Otherwise this "chasing" will take up both energy, money and time! Good luck in trading!

papaforcer:
One more thing I think is essential: Stop chasing the price! Otherwise, this "chasing" will take away your energy, money and time! Good luck in trading!

OK, I'm not going to chase her.

The question remains the same - How do you understand WHERE the price is going?

FAGOTT:

OK, I'm not going to chase her.

The question remains the same - How do you figure out WHERE the price is going?

Man, until the next resistance.

TUF:
man, until the next resistance.

if it's so easy, why did you leak the pams?

FAGOTT:
If it's so easy, why did you leak the pums?

Well, the last one works )))), but what came before has its own reasons. Are you still saying that TA doesn't work?

papaforcer:

I don't want to offend, but I can see that it's starting to sink in! You have to think differently, not like most people - because most people lose their deposits! That's the first thing! Now to the question WHERE? Any movement tends to balance, i.e., come to its balance (or as they say, come to a deep flat). Movements of different magnitude have different values of the equilibrium values. The task is just to identify any significant movement, and calculate the line of the future balance! There and put the TR! Everything comes from one simple principle: Everything in the world seeks balance! A movement comes out of a deep flat, and ..... tends to go back into a flat! The art is to SEE the line of future balance from the strength and nature of the movement! Good luck!
Sir, aren't you a politician by any chance? You've written a lot and said nothing.

TUF:
Well, the last one works )))), but what used to work has its own reasons. Are you still saying that TA doesn't work?

I assert, I do.

Can I give you an example to illustrate this?

FAGOTT:

I assert, I do.

Can I use you as an example to illustrate this?

pammers are not allowed to advertise here (and so is the last nickname((())

FAGOTT:

thank you, oh enlightened one

The question remains the same - How do you understand WHERE the price is going?

Forgive me, Fogott, but you are either blind or can't read! It's clearly written: TO THE BALANCE LINE!

papaforcer:

Excuse me, Fogott, but you are either blind or can't read! It's clearly written: TO THE BALANCE LINE!
How do you define that line?
Reason: