Searching for market patterns - page 39

Mischek:
wow

People: Let's put them on a stake!

Vasilisa: No. Let's better drive them into a cave. Let's press the entrance with a stone and leave them there to die...

People: Aahhhhhh..... (faces grimace in horror)

MrCoffee:

...Once you understand the mechanics of price movement, you will discover a lot of regularities and stationary throughout the market's existence!

Good luck! :-)

Dear Max, let me ask you, have you found any applied solution in accordance with these fundamental postulates you have discovered?

moskitman:
It's simpler: shoot two or three local clowns and the forum will immediately return to a constructive track...

What should be considered constructive?

NO ONE will EVER share a fruitful result

Only code discussion can be constructive here.

Mischek:

NO ONE will EVER share the fruitful result

Is it true that our foreign colleagues are happy to share their achievements with others? There is a rumour going around...

Zhunko:

About the level of programming, etc., I don't understand.

How many years would it take an average MQL programmer reading MQL documentation to draw such a beauty like yours? It would take me 10 years in MQL5, and in MQL4 I'll never make it. Probably the calculations are not simple either. I don't think anyone will be able to read the documentation and write such a software in a reasonable time. Therefore I took a simpler way and expect to get a similar result. If it will be twice as bad, it will suit me too. And maybe it will be better, who knows... Filters have some interesting properties that you can use. They seem to be visible, but it is not written anywhere, and no one notices them.

OnGoing:
Is it true that our foreign colleagues are eager to share their achievements with others? There is talk here...

Fruitful ? where ?

AlexeyFX:

Well, how many years would it take for an average lamer who has read MQL documentation to draw such a beauty like yours? It would take me 10 years in MQL5, and in MQL4 I'll never make it. Probably the calculations are not simple either. I don't think anyone will be able to read the documentation and write such a software in a reasonable time. Therefore I took a simpler way and expect to get a similar result. If it will be twice as bad, it will suit me too. And maybe it will be better, who knows... Filters have some interesting properties that you can use. They seem to be visible, but it's not written anywhere, and no one notices them.
I would like to know more about the properties.

Mischek:

What should be considered as constructive?

NO ONE will EVER share a fruitful result

Only code discussion can be constructive here

For 100 quid, I can remove anyone from the firing list.

paukas:
For 100 quid, I can take anyone off the firing squad list.
And put them on it?

OnGoing:
What about putting it in there?
It's the same rate. There are small-batch discounts. Three for 200.
Reason: