Searching for market patterns - page 40

paukas:
Same dachshund.
Sending the list in my personal message. Hoping for a discount for wholesale)

paukas:
For 100 quid, I can get anyone off the firing squad list.

I'll pay you 200 extra, give you the bullets and the gun, and let them shoot me.

Here they are. Regularities.

Avals:

ok))) Here I drew a nano-advisor of a breakthrough of an extremum for EURUSD at the m5 nano time-frame with a nano-stop of 10 old pips. Seems to make money on the noise according to the tests))))

The code is not combed for a 5 digit, haven't tested it in real life. So it is possible to discuss)))

I have an alibi, I'm not a programmer ))

and I'm not interested in parsing the algorithm, I have a better one anyway.

Mischek:

I have an alibi, I'm not a programmer ))

and I'm not interested in parsing the algorithm, I'm better at it anyway.

ok)))) let's not discuss it

Avals:

Ok))) We will not discuss it.

Why is that?

And the code is really not cleaned up, I would say horrible, difficult to understand. In addition, there are errors in order modification.

But, although it is "semi-working", it has worked on that part of the code I have given it.

As things stand these days, punches rule. At least since 2008.

Regularities.

Don't get me wrong - I'm a shooting wolf. Been in this business a long time. I don't have any intrigue to scam you.

All right. Law one.

Everything that once started has its sequel. You can go in crooked, you can take some losses, but if you're in the context of a move, relax. Everything will be yours.

The second law.

Everything has a tendency to end. Take profit.

===

That's all for now. Bye-bye.

Svinozavr:

Regularities.

Don't get me wrong - I'm a shooting wolf. Been in this business a long time. I don't have any intrigue to scam you.

All right. Law one.

Everything that once started has its sequel. You can go in crooked, you can take some losses, but if you're in the context of a move, relax. Everything will be yours.

The second law.

===

This is the revelation we have all been waiting for...

Svinozavr:

Regularities.

All right. Law one.

The second law.

===

Oooh, Maestro, you're a genius!