Searching for market patterns - page 96

tara:

And identify yourself?
The mat! (there are microphones built in too)

paukas:

Judging by your question, you haven't finished school. Profitability is not measured by months, but by years.

Here, I've moved it. Now Petya will see your silly question right away. ))

Maybe not right away, maybe he'll go to the shop first. (Petya, how's the mid-term short? Have you remembered about the stops?)

tara:

Yusuf-Khoji.

You have raised a serious point, but there is definitely no way around it without a sane moderator. In the next post I will apologise to the moderators and make the necessary comments :)

I read the thread attentively, it is not every day when a diamond is found, but they do not stop digging in the hope of a good fortune.

paukas:

Judging by your question, you haven't finished school. Yields are not measured by months, they are measured by years.

Here, I've moved it. Now Petya will immediately see your silly question. ))

Measuring peep.....s, Vladimir,

And profitability is measured over a specific period, and it can be anything: a day, a week, a quarter.

So the main thing is not just to finish school, but to acquire knowledge there as well,

and you seem to have missed that lesson...

You still can't stop now.... )

yosuf:
I read the thread carefully, it's not every day that a diamond is discovered, but they don't stop digging over the rock in the hope of luck.

This stratum is empty.

Although specks of Avals and other rarities do slip in here as well...

lasso:

Measuring peep.....s, Vladimir,

Anything is possible with you.

moskitman:
Announce who can:
it's not the first day I've seen a course reversal at 21:00 terminal time - is this a pattern?

There is an interesting topic on the spider to this question of regularities - you may search there, Andrei, look - "Regularities of hourly movement of the euro" - there was a table and everything else... the topic is old, but still... I am sure it is possible to make an independent TS, by the way, in this regard - correctly pisAl Avals on this page - I keep trying to ask him how and why he got to such pics, but I still have no time - the main work distracts from... :-))) matters.

ULAD:
Regularities that are not supported by deposits are not real.

I disagree... "You don't like cats...? You just don't know how to cook them..." :-))

From finding a real market pattern to the denominations in the depot (much less a bank account with the possibility of withdrawing them (or part of them)) "a lot of things are and lie...". :-)))

lasso:

Measuring pips....., Vladimir,

And returns are MEASURED over a SPECIFIC period, and it can be anything: a day, a week, a quarter.

So the main thing is not only to finish school, but also to acquire knowledge there,

and you must have missed that lesson...

And even now you can't stop.... )

Vitaly! :-))) You've honoured this branch with your presence too... Very pleased...

lasso:

This layer is empty.

Although there are some Avals and other rarities here as well...

... And, by the way, your thread absolutely beats the theme of this one... :-))) It's to the question of facets of fits and real patterns...

There is something to work on and where to dig - IMHO, that's the main thing.

Reason: