Searching for market patterns - page 43

TheXpert:
Listen, Peter, have you tried course management? Would you share your experience, at least in a nutshell?) ?
))) (easy). What do you want? Just tell me...

Svinozavr:
))) Easy. What do you want? Just say the word...
150 and something to eat!

Svinozavr:
))) Easy. What do you want? Just tell me...

Effective allocation schemes\savings, finding entry, proper allocation of allocated deposit, etc. bullshit.

Again, you can be abstract. I'd probably be too cheeky to be an apprentice ))

TheXpert:

Effective allocation schemes\accumulation, finding entry, proper allocation of allocated deposit, etc. rubbish.

Again, may I repeat, in the abstract. It would probably be too brazen of me to be an apprentice ))

I don't need students. (Exactly.) They haven't been born yet.

)))

AlexeyFX:

How many years would it take an average MQL-documentation-reading lamer to create such a beauty like yours? It would take me 10 years in MQL5, and in MQL4 I'll never make it. Probably the calculations are not simple either. I don't think anyone will be able to read the documentation and write such a software in a reasonable time. Therefore I took a simpler way and expect to get a similar result. If it will be twice as bad, it will suit me too. And maybe it will be better, who knows... Filters have some interesting properties that you can use. They seem to be visible, but it is not written anywhere, and no one notices them.

That's what I mean about filters. I realised that what was needed was a filter with maximum selectivity (absolute). I managed to make one. I wrote the rest above about 3 problems.

The synthesis result with bandpass filters is extremely bad. We need selective filters.

MrCoffee:

Yusuf I would recommend you not to read and waste your time on this forum, go deeper into individual research. You are absolutely right when you talk about chaos at ticks and minutes, only I will add more at hours, days, weeks, etc., here it is important to understand one thing, on what scale to consider it, (here we could send you to Mandelbrot), it is only at first glance, a random movement does not carry any useful information - here they call them noise - gentlemen, noise only in your heads, urgently get rid of it )))))

Yusuf understand one thing - chaos at a micro-level produces new orders at a macro-level, this is not a pseudoscientific phenomenon, this phenomenon was studied by a brilliant chemist, Mr. Prigogine (do not get carried away by it too much), the famous Benar vortices, this process is observed not only in physical, chemical and biological systems, but also in social ones. Once you understand the mechanics of price movements, you will discover a lot of regularities and stationary throughout the market's existence!

Good luck! :-)

!

Svinozavr:
Horror.
Pharisee, my ass! How many more are left 'alive' from that pack you moved into the exchange with?

Is that who you are, or are you just pretending?

I don't know what to think of you.

granit77:
Pharisee, my ass! How many more of that flock you migrated to the exchange are 'alive'?
Not many. I am.

Are you normal? There's an awful lot of doubt.

From the podium of another planet. WHAT'S NOT CLEAR?

Fuck you - live funny.