Searching for market patterns - page 6

AlexeyFX:

I propose to separate the legitimate and accidental components of the price .

Can you explain how your regular component is better than for example a linear or higher order regression. Thank you.

khorosh:
Can you explain how your regular component is better than for example a linear or higher order regression. Thank you.

Mainly by the quality of separation of the regular and random components. Generally I do not know much about application of regression to forex, and I do not know how exactly you suggest to use it, so it is difficult to give a normal answer.

I decided to tell the participants about a market regularity I have discovered (cautiously so far), which is that it turns out that not only separate patterns or pieces of the market can be similar, which was noted by many participants, but the whole market segments, sometimes of huge length, not in the sense of coincidence of absolute price values, but its rhythm, if I may put it that way. For example it is found out that now on H1 the rhythm that was in the market 96 bars ago is realized; similar results are obtained if we suppose that now the rhythm is similar to the situation 514 bars ago. These segments are found clearly when optimizing the Expert Advisor, which works on the base of the indicator. If you look at the chart 96 bars ago, for example, it looks like the same rhythm was repeated during the last week and now it is repeating itself, i.e. it is getting closer to the U-shape pattern, after we go back down one more time. This information should not be taken literally, but I suggest that you first seriously study it before you believe in this phenomenon. I may not be trying to make myself very clear, but the meaning should be clear, I think, and in the process of questions and answers will become clearer.

this is nothing new...

avtomat:
it's not new...
The very principle of finding such sites may be new.

yosuf:
The very principle of finding such sites may be new.
Elliott's theory will lead you to new research

yosuf:
I decided to tell the participants about one market pattern, which I have discovered (cautiously so far), which is that not only separate patterns or pieces of the market can be similar, which was noticed by many participants, but the whole market sections, sometimes of huge length, not in the sense of coincidence of absolute price values, but its rhythm, if I may put it that way. For example it is found out that now on H1 the rhythm that was in the market 96 bars ago is realized; similar results are obtained if we suppose that now the rhythm is similar to the situation 514 bars ago. These segments are found clearly when optimizing the Expert Advisor, which works on the base of the indicator. If you look at the chart 96 bars ago, for example, it looks like the same rhythm was repeated during the last week and now it is repeating itself, i.e. it is getting closer to the U-shape pattern, after we go back down one more time. This information should not be taken literally, but I suggest that you first seriously study it before you believe in this phenomenon. I may not be trying to make myself very clear, but the meaning should be clear, I think, and in the process of questions and answers will become clearer.

Yusuf, have you been on holiday this year?

Don't be shy, Yusuf, you have just discovered the fractality of the market :)

Tantrik:
No, it is their job. (We would have their problems...).

:-))) My point is...

...At this rate, it looks like people will have to arm themselves with hoes and finish building the Rogun hydropower plant by hand.

Galaxy:

/Brutality removed - Mathemat/.

post deleted.