Searching for market patterns - page 121

yosuf:
Can you undertake a search for patterns of OHLC line changes in the form P=A* O^a*H^b*L^c*C^d if I pass on the algorithm for finding the coefficients on exel?

Yusuf, I told you - I'm still torturing other assumptions... ;) I just don't have time to look for regularities I don't really believe in. I only know one thing: if the price goes up, it means that somewhere, sometime it will go down.

_new-rena:

What can I say...

Great!

You have to be able to keep up with the dolly for a while (MM and RM to help). You can't win forex completely.

The client will disappear)))

Luring us in with the carrot and holding the stick?

forte928:

Yusuf tell me what "^" symbol means in your formula, if I am not mistaken it is more like a degree...
It doesn't matter anymore. The price movement has already been eating up all these parameters through market participants. Relying on these parameters (news, indicators, TA, etc.), the orders are placed and the price takes the most favourable value for forex, that's how it is wobbling.... You can't take into account all the parameters

yosuf:
Luring us with the carrot and holding the stick behind our backs?
Well, they lure us with money. Forex only reacts to our actions by reflecting the price charts.

It feels like the hospital (sick in the head mostly) has launched a brick through the window )))) and everyone's talking and everyone's talking about their own thing! (The battle begins, everyone paca)

OK
TUF:
It feels like the hospital (sick in the head mostly) has launched a brick through the window )))) and everyone's talking and everyone's talking about their own thing! (The battle begins, everyone paca)
Let's not talk about sad things))))

forte928:

Yusuf tell me what "^" means in your formula, if I am not mistaken, it is more like a degree...
Right, it's a degree.

TUF:
All of us, just like you, are sick with one, incurable, disease, the name of which is, Forex.

yosuf:
All of us, like you, suffer from the same incurable disease, the name of which is Forex.
It's the complexity of the task that fascinates. You couldn't find a cooler one.

yosuf:
All of us, just like you, suffer from the same incurable disease, the name of which is Forex.

I'm sorry, I have read a lot of your posts, you seem to me a sensible person, but I do not understand why you are always inventing something???? why not start analyzing the market as it is?
Reason: