Searching for market patterns - page 117

papaforcer:

Excuse me, Fogott, but you're either blind or you can't read! It's clearly written: To the BALANCE LINE!
The alligators must be coming...

artmedia70:
Mister, are you a politician by any chance? You have written a lot and said nothing.

No, not a politician, because politicians steal! And you and I take what we steal!

papaforcer:

No, not a politician, for politicians steal! And you and I are seizing the stolen goods!
So how do you define this wonderful line?

FAGOTT:
So how do you define this lovely line?

I don't run courses, on training, and you haven't paid me anything to start training you! I've given you some guiding tips that will pay off sooner or later! Learn to distinguish between words that have true meaning from twaddle, that is, from the overflow from nothing to nothing. What I have written here is already worth a lot! Good luck in business!

papaforcer:

I don't run courses, on training, and you haven't paid me anything to start training you! I've given you some guiding tips that will pay off sooner or later! Learn to distinguish between words that have true meaning from twaddle, that is, from the overflow from nothing to nothing. What I have written here is already worth a lot! Good luck in business!

I do not understand - but who suggested (he himself suggested) to look where the price goes?

papaforcer:

You'd better start by showing what you know, because you look like a novice.

Come on, guys, don't bother with him. He won't say anything and he'll just keep on talking shit. Just ignore him, that's all.

Mathemat:
Come on, guys, don't bother with him. He won't say anything and he'll just keep on talking shit. Just ignore him, that's all.
He simply has nothing to say except generalizing pretty words. Putin in a word...

papaforcer:

Excuse me, Fogott, but you are either blind or can't read! It's clearly written: TO THE BALANCE LINE!

And how do you determine that balance line?

papaforcer:

.... What I've written here is already worth a lot!

Oh, fuck!
Reason: