Searching for market patterns - page 120

artmedia70:
Nah... why would I need an algorithm? We have our own moustache... It is not necessarily the case that on an upward move we will make a good profit when we buy. It is necessary to know, or at least to assume with more than 50% accuracy the point where we will have to go up. And the more accurate the assumption, the less drawdown the deposit will experience.

You are half right. You're right in that you need to salt on an upward move. You should not leave room for assumptions! One should salt clearly and consistently according to the same algorithm. That alone is the key to success.

yosuf:
Let the price move towards that fair price. But, notice how it moves there: zig-zagging, confusing the tracks, creating many zones of uncertainty in the form of flat areas, where almost all market participants stumble.

What can I say...

Great!

You have to be able to keep up with the dolly for a while (MM and RM to help). You can't win forex completely.

The client will disappear)))

yosuf:
You are half right. You are right about salting on an upward move. There should be no room for speculation! It should be salted clearly and consistently by the same algorithm. That alone is the key to success.

And not just salt, but sell/buy as a proportion.

The probability of a Sell/Buy (that's supply and demand for you) is only 50/50 if there are absolutely no orders in the market But there is no such thing?

artmedia70:
So, I, IMHO, think that what we need to do here in this thread is not to waste a lot of information, but to try to find the algorithms for finding these points as accurately as possible.

Can you elaborate on which points we are talking about and how they are determined?

yosuf:
Can you elaborate on which points we are talking about and how they are defined?

Yusuf, that's not a question for me. It was dentraf who brought it up.

I am still working on other assumptions.

_new-rena:

Need an algorithm for analysis?

Here it is:

If the price goes up, it means more selling, and if it goes down, it means more buying. That is more profitable for Forex, isn't it? How to display it in the indicator - think about it, I am not the only one to write a book....

Exactly?))) At any movement, how much did you buy and how much did you sell?

artmedia70:

Yusuf, that's not a question for me. It was dentraf who brought it up.

I'm still torturing other assumptions.

Can you take up the search for patterns of OHLC lines as P=A* O^a*H^b*L^c*C^d if I pass on the algorithm for finding the coefficients on the exel?

Avals:

Exactly?)) In any move, you buy exactly as much as you sell.
Right, there are no sales without purchases and vice versa. A small imbalance leads to a price movement.

Avals:

Exactly?)) with any move, you buy exactly as much as you sell

No.

(On myself) :

If I bought (BAY), then I need to throw the price down. The first move is the spread. Second - after analysis - with my order in the general pile what happened, where to go? From here it is possible to predict....

yosuf:
Can you undertake a search for patterns of OHLC line changes in the form P=A* O^a*H^b*L^c*C^d if I pass on the algorithm for finding the coefficients on exel?

Yusuf explain what "^" symbol means in your formula if I am not mistaken it is more like a degree...
Reason: