Searching for market patterns - page 118

forte928:

and how do you determine that balance line?

One person said something very similar to the truth and was ignored.

He was right about the price and the balance. The only thing he wasn't right about was that you can figure out the future....

_new-rena:

He was right about the price and the balance. What he was wrong about was that it is possible to think about the future....

If you want to make a forecast, you need to think about price and balance, but he was wrong... He was wrong about the fact that you can see the future at the price and balance line at the moment of forming a flat... The forecast depends on many factors (multivariate analysis), which you can check having a lot of data and know how to put them together - but you can't make a nice picture afterwards...

papaforcer:

I don't run courses, on training, and you haven't paid me anything to start training you! I've given you some guiding tips that will pay off sooner or later! Learn to distinguish between words that have true meaning from twaddle, that is, from the overflow from nothing to nothing. What I have written here is already worth a lot! Good luck in business!
If you answer FAGOTT correctly, it won't take long before you get paid.

_new-rena:

He was right about the price and the balance. The only thing he was wrong about was that you can figure out the future....

Mansur, this is not an ignoring, but a request to find out his point of view on the open, by him, secret market, in his opinion.

_new-rena:

He was right about the price and the balance. The only thing he was wrong about was that you can think about the future....

He may be right a thousand times. However, this thread is about finding patterns, not about talking about how things should be done...

You too can hear some noise somewhere far away about a "hypothetical balance line" (something reminds me of Williams, no?), and then with a clever look, not really understanding shit about it, but not talking about it..., yep... with a clever look, pompously talking down to everyone here about the balance line you see, and let others look for it - good luck to them all...

Hence the negativity towards him. He did not say anything concrete - he supposedly showed everyone that he supposedly knows more than anyone else, but that was the end of it. He made everyone look like idiots. He seemed to have made a contribution to the thread, but at the same time, he said nothing... Just bubbles...

I see...

That's my idea of the thought process:

The supply and demand line is, yes, a multi-factor analysis.

You can do this analysis in any market. However, a forex trader has enough to know and understand about the supply and demand lines. A forex trader has, unlike other markets, a chart of the current price. The price has already absorbed all the factors. The only thing left to do is to analyse the price movement.

Guys, what balance are you talking about? ???? Don't be naive like children.

You can only talk about balance over time, a man who has never tried anything, who has no idea about the market structure and talks about balance, it is ridiculous )))))))))))))

dentraf:

Guys, what balance are you talking about? ???? Don't be naive like children.

You can only talk about balance over time, a man who has never tried anything, who has no idea about the market structure and talks about balance, it is ridiculous )))))))))))))

The BALANCE line in forex is already there - it's the PRICE!

forte928:

The price is not the same as the price of the previous year... If you do not know how to make a good forecast, you may be surprised by how many factors (multivariate analysis) may influence the forecast... You may see it if you have a lot of data and know how to put it together, but it does not mean the forecast will be pretty...
Chasing the price, looking for the balance line and many other recommendations are obvious for any trader and have not resulted in anything good so far. These attempts sooner or later lead to an inevitable loss. It is impossible to follow the price - you need to accept this as an axiom and not waste your nerves, time, and funds. Let the price go, but put an elastic harness on it, just as you let a hooked fish go, sometimes, in order to catch it with less effort. The only salvation for traders is to bet on the reciprocating properties of the market! You will sometimes lose, but never in general.

_new-rena:

I see...

That's my idea of the thought process:

The supply and demand line is, yes, a multi-factor analysis.

You can do this analysis in any market. However, a forex trader has enough to know and understand about the supply and demand lines. A forex trader has, unlike other markets, a chart of the current price. The price has already absorbed all the factors. The only thing left to do is to analyse the price movement.

Isn't the candlestick analysis a price movement analysis? However, it is mainly this kind of analysis.

Once upon a time long time ago Borisych created a branch that was very rich and without cryptic statements. Many people got a lot of useful information from it. And here? "Analyse the price and you'll be happy, I said..."

So...? And it's not "So what?", it's "So what?"

Reason: