Searching for market patterns - page 134

Profitov:

They predicted the end of forex in 2014 soon after the Olympics, so there is still a chance to earn and to withdraw money sooner).

Who predicted it? Can you be more specific about what you are talking about?

_new-rena:
Who is the prophet, if it is not a secret?

Google it, everything is clear and there is a specific person who said it, I would not even believe it and do not believe it now, how can a man far from the Forex market describe the apocalypse so beautifully.

Profitov:

Google it, everything is clear and there is a specific person who said it, I would not even believe it and do not believe it now, as a man far from the Forex market can paint the apocalypse so beautifully.

Googled but couldn't find anything. What are the key words?

IronBird:

Googled but couldn't find anything. What are the keywords?

End of the world after the Olympics, forex how to live on, look up these phrases, you're sure to find it, about page 3 may have the answer.

Profitov: on page 3 may be the answer.
page 10 will be even more interesting ))

Profitov:

End of the world after the Olympics, forex how to live on

Excuse me, but the end of forex will be in what direction? I think to go long or to go short))

alsu:
Excuse me, but the end of the forex will be in which direction? I am thinking to go long or short))
If it's that bad, then we should be guided by the direction of half-six, hence short.

granit77:
If it's that bad, then we should head in the direction of half-six, hence into the shorts.

I disagree! The end of forex is going to be oh-so-huge!

Forex will never end because it is a stock exchange, and stock exchanges have been around for more than 400 years.

Profitov:
Forex will never come to an end because it is a stock exchange and stock exchanges have been around for more than 400 years.

Wow! A bold and promising statement!

Where there is a beginning, there is always an end. Forex is very young. It may not end tomorrow. Forex is the spawn of the irrational nature of money.

Someday people will come to their senses and forex will end.

Reason: