Searching for market patterns - page 10

Generally, I would like to build spectra of these increments, but I find it easier to do everything with mash-ups

The more far-sighted thinkers say: "Get out of the minutes".
And even more far-sighted ones say, "Analyse the MARKET, not the noise on one pair's minutes."

Comrade yosuf what do you think

moskitman:
And even more far-sighted ones say, "Analyse the MARKET, not the noise on one pair's minutes."
About analysing a single pair, I haven't even thought about it. I think it should be done with cluster analysis for pairs included in the index (it would be better to do it for ticks (I will do it tomorrow)).

The problem of increasing divergence when adding to the average has yet to be resolved

moskitman:
There is no noise in the market.

paukas:
There is no noise in the market.

...oh please Vladimir, what else would you call chaotic, useless instrument price movements not exceeding the spread?

"Useless" - not a single germ moves.

moskitman:

...oh please Vladimir, what else would you call chaotic, useless instrument price movements that do not exceed the spread?
This is trading for someone who does not have a spread!

moskitman:

...Oh please, Vladimir, what else would you call chaotic, useless movements of an instrument's price that do not exceed the spread?
There is no such thing. If there were, you would easily add them to the plus side of your average.