The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 67

1. jackals, not dogs

2. breakeven - no profitable trades over the entire time horizon?

3. on what basis was the profitability prediction made?

Demi:

1. jackals, not dogs

2. breakeven - no profitable trades over the entire time horizon?

3. on what basis was the profitability prediction made?

1. let it be

2. exactly

3. the calculation of the branch - the movement track - is based on actual results available in the account at the time of calculation.

Another question on the charts - Result(n;15%) - what is 15? Expected return? Over what period - 120 days?

Demi:
Another question about the charts - Result(n;15%) - what is 15? Expected return? Over what period - 120 days?

It is a development branch corresponding to an average daily return of 15%

A fan of such branches with different %% outlines the tractor's arable field ;)))

Well, what can I say? Making profitability predictions on such a small number of trades is brave. But perhaps the prediction is based on some past sample.

The minimum average daily deposit growth is 3%. Even with zero reinvestment in 120 days - from $500 to $180,000............. Not a bad prediction!

Somewhat confusing also yield 8.11% with a drawdown of 10.47%.

P.S. Well, let's see!

Demi:

Well, what can I say? Making profitability predictions on such a small number of trades is brave. But perhaps the prediction was made on some past sample.

Minimum average daily deposit growth is 3%. Even with zero reinvestment for 120 days - from $500 to $180,000............. Not a bad prediction!

Profitability of 8.11% with a drawdown of 10.47% is also somewhat embarrassing.

P.S. Well, let's see!

again a misunderstanding... This is not a forecast!!! It just means that the tractor was in the appropriate track when day 1 closed.

Breakeven has not yet worked out - this stringent requirement has, one might say, killed the current experiment. But let's not get discouraged ;)))

I will make some corrections to the algorithm, open a new account and put the tractor into the field with more room for maneuver. And I'll hook it up to monitoring. As promised, I will report events on weekends.

and the first two tractors are all?

Demi :
and the first two tractors are all of them?

I abandoned the demo almost immediately --- I'll delete it altogether so it doesn't get confusing

and I will continue with the first tractor Rx after some minor refinements

Now a tractor R is in the works, with a growth target of many thousands %

;)))